What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - RoboNikke, Rasse, Ace - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWood

Your In-game name

[1RB] [Gen] JWood

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

RoboNikke, Rasse, Ace

Date of the incident

15/11/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friend Mello just ended a gunfight with some people who tried to rob him (That was the other person talking in some clips), and as we were going to leave I saw 3 people approaching. We went to hide behind a wall and they started shooting us without saying anything, Mello got killed by Rasse, I killed Ace after he attempted RDM, then I was killed by RoboNikke. I tried to get them in ts but they said they were allowed to shoot because we pulled guns out in a note. The final clip is them coming back as I was down and shot at someone selling metal without initiation.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/Q97mcgA9sYY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this is the lead up

@JWood can you please upload a video containing 3-5 minutes before the entire situation started until the end?

Erm I could find it but it is from a different situation and the guy in the situation said they were different people

Before and after.

On 2017-11-17 at 19:47, JWood said:

Can't hear my friends audio in the clip? I remember him saying ''PUT YOUR HANDS UP". 

Our side of the incident:

We were looking for people to rob. We see these guys, and decide to rob them. My friend (rasse) runs up and shouts: "hands up". I'm sure he shouted it, not sure if he shouted it in the right channel doe. At the time we all assumed that he did shout it in the right channel and as soon as one of the guys pulled a weapon and started running we engaged in a gunfight. 

Now, if this was a mistake on our part, we apologize and would be happy to compensate for everything.

//Ace

Can't hear my friends audio in the clip? I remember him saying ''PUT YOUR HANDS UP". 

Our side of the incident:

We were looking for people to rob. We see these guys, and decide to rob them. My friend (rasse) runs up and shouts: "hands up". I'm sure he shouted it, not sure if he shouted it in the right channel doe. At the time we all assumed that he did shout it in the right channel and as soon as one of the guys pulled a weapon and started running we engaged in a gunfight. 

Now, if this was a mistake on our part, we apologize and would be happy to compensate for everything.

//Ace
There is nothing to compensate, we got revived. I understand mistakes happen, but shooting after saying "Hands up" and not even being sure about it is bad role play.

There is nothing to compensate, we got revived. I understand mistakes happen, but shooting after saying "Hands up" and not even being sure about it is bad role play.
Understandable, will remember that and tell my friends aswell. I understand why we got reported and I dont deny that we did something wrong. Hopefully there will come a time when we'll be able to compensate you in some way just to make up for it.

At the time and as of right now I'm farely new to robbing people. Going to read the rules once more just to try to get it all right next time. 

Thanks for understanding our mistake, and hopefully we'll forget about all of this. 

To any administrator reading: 

We really want to solve this so we can move on. We'll make sure to get it right next time and make sure to give quality roleplay. We do not support RDM and we'll understand if you want to give us some kind of punishment. 

//Ace

I am happy to drop this report as long as you can prove you have improved, I don't want anyone to get banned but at the same time I would expect  people to  read the rules before trying to rob people.

Don't really know how to show that we have improved. I think you just have to trust us on that part.  We have read all the rules once more and we will focus on better quality roleplaying next time. If this ever happens again, the person involved will accept the punishment without excessive complains. 

Thanks for your time:

//Ace

Ace, i hope you have learned from this and is ready to prove it. Gonna issue a warning to everyone involved on your side. This kind of behavior is not acceptable. 

Dont make me regret this. I expect top notch RP from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back