What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Robz - Ballas - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelMason

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Michael Mason

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Robz - Ballas

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/06/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1140

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was driving my scooter like I have been for the passed few days, driving around the city bumping into people and trying to get some different RP by bumping into random people, after about 15mins of driving around I finished at MRPD where I checked my tickets and spoke to someone outside.

I decided to nip into the ballas shop for a few reasons - check the new 24/7 shop layout, see if the shop sells the new door repair kits and at what price and also grab some food and a repair kit, after noticing the shop didn't sell the repair kits or bodycams, I quickly decided to put a advert out on my shop tweedle account, during this I was approached by Robz after a few seconds I realised he couldn't hear me, so I did a /me told him to give me a 1min and reset my voip. This took 50seconds from robz first speaking to me, to him been able to hear me.

He asked me what the situation was, I told him I bought something from the shop and just posted on tweedle, I wasn't rude or short with him to his reply and I was friendly to my surprise robz called me sort of Private investigator turning the convo opposite to how I expected, then it went back and forth for about 10seconds how it was robz business because I was on his turf, I then told robs to shut up regarding calling me a Private investigator and going on about how its his business and drove off, this to my shock robz pulled out a pistol and shoot at me.

what I'm struggling with is why I was shot, I had only around 30seconds RP with Robz before he pulled out his pistol, I wasn't arguing, causing trouble or nor did I threatened him. I didn't approach him or have any interactions with him at all before this. I feel like the way Robz came to me he was looking for any reason just to shoot me without any RP just for saying the word "shut up"

Robz confirm on discord he shot me because I told him to "shut up" we didn't resolve this in discord sadly.

I have a longer clip which I need to send via staff ticket because it shows information I wouldn't want to be made public.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/183F7g5b2lj038/d1337bITuF9G?invite=cr-MSxTbVQsMTUzMDgzNjks

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Not surprised this ended up following our conversation on discord, I never confirmed the reason i shot you was solely based on the fact that you told me to shut up, i stated there was a prior interaction that lead to you being shot to which i would like to recap. in this clip here you have your member selling on my turf and after being pressured he stated on radio he is being held up with guns and attemepts to flee, this however didnt end well for him and he died. You then drive by our turf and go the ballas shop not that there isnt all these other shops, couple of days before this you drove by whilst a 229 and a balla were having a fist fight, you couldnt contain your self and attempted to bait as per usual which is no suprise with the following comment "Damn might see you win a fight" things like this is builds the tension, you approaching a gang which you are not on good terms taking jabs at will only lead to one thing. I know your reply will be along the lines of "Well that gives you no right to RDM me" Roleplay takes time to build up and you in that situation where clueless where you were and disrespectful, its not really ideal to talk reckless to a gang memeber in such way whilst in his own area. Further more in our discord conversation you were solely admant i shot you for no reason, when i stated why you dismissed it all and where more or less ready to report me. In the liason we also were in you somehow stated its KOS between us and im confused as to where you got that from and why you would say it since we are not in a war but thats another question for another time. It also intersting after watching my own clip the moment you started to waffle to me a vehicle straight away appeared out of the corner i cant help but that it was an oppourtinity for you or your gang to retaliate and once again Bait since Swooney died, you put your self in this situation in which a gun fight could happen and i dont think thats really roleplaying of yourself and frankly its boring and cringe, overall i would say roleplay doesnt happen in one second and its a build up to something rather than immediate action you tell someone to shut up and you got a reaction. 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/17YD0aq0_1Dxlq/d1337540xOYa?invite=cr-MSwyV3AsMjM4NTUzMzks 

(clip one is you waffling and baiting)

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/183fhfkslCiKbG/d1337WgF7ubr?invite=cr-MSw5SVEsNDMzNDk0NzQs
(Clip two is what happened to swooney hence your presence) 

in this clip here you have your member selling on my turf and after being pressured he stated on radio he is being held up with guns and attemepts to flee, this however didnt end well for him and he died.
I'm sorry I don't have a clue what this has to do with me or why you shot me, this situation I didn't know about in roleplay and happened when I wasn't on the server.

You then drive by our turf and go the ballas shop not that there isnt all these other shops
I didnt drive by your turf, I went to the shop like I stated on my report for a number of reason, my video will show the street being empty and you approaching me with the aim it looks like to cause trouble.

couple of days before this you drove by whilst a 229 and a balla were having a fist fight, you couldnt contain your self and attempted to bait
I didn't bait, if you thought that you should have made a report on it but mention in this report like it was a reason you shot me isn't true, because yesterday I was speaking to two Balla members near your turf nothing was mention and no hostility what so ever, infact after the RTC I had with a balla car we both had a laugh about it and drove off.

its not really ideal to talk reckless to a gang memeber
I totally agree, why I spoke to you in a friendly manor it was you who started the hostilities calling me a private investigator all because I went inside a shop, I didn't once speak to any balla member or yourself, or hang around/drive round your turf or anything that would show me trying to cause any trouble at all. 

It also intersting after watching my own clip the moment you started to waffle to me a vehicle straight away appeared out of the corner i cant help but that it was an oppourtinity for you or your gang to retaliate and once again Bait
Show the clip, I've got 15mins clipped showing me driving around the city, RPing with many people, not one mention of going to ballas, hardly anything spoken on our radio or any msgs sent, but this has nothing to do with my report.

you put your self in this situation in which a gun fight could happen and i dont think thats really roleplaying of yourself and frankly its boring and cringe
I didn't put myself in any situation, my 15min clip will show staff, that I was simply driving around trying to RP with no intention to get into a gun fight.

Your stating who you had hositlity or not has nothing to do with my char and how i treat and approach you,  you failed to understand that not everyone is the same and therefore react and act differently, there was prior incidents to which you have rocked up said cheeky comments and drove off it wasnt forgotten and dealt with now on top of your remark of saying shut up, im failing to understand how you think anything that has happened in the last couple of days have nothing to do with what happened today, what you were doing prior to coming to the turf has nothing to do with what happened, you are trying to use he 15mins clip to show u didnt interact with me once and upon meeting me you had got shot which you think it was "random" I have stated the context that lead to you being shot but i will once more, Swooney was on turf trying to sell and after being told eh canmt sell on it without paying he managed to convey on the radio ballas are holding me up after guns were pointed at him and he died, that put us on the alert, you 24hrs before this drive by and drop your comment thinking noone heard you and then you come back again stating you wanted to use ballas shop which apparently is the only shop in the city, after being pressured about your buisness you ended it by saying shut up and drive off. My character has then had enough reasons to shoot you as it wasnt a one day incident and it was built up, I think i have covered everything again, if staff have further questions i will reply. 

Good evening @MichaelMason, thank you for taking the time to make this report!

Please could you get the longer version of your footage sent over to us via tickets so we can begin looking into this? 
Thanks!

,Swooney was on turf trying to sell and after being told eh canmt sell on it without paying he managed to convey on the radio ballas are holding me up after guns were pointed at him and he died
Like I said before I wasn't on the server when this happened nor did I know about it in RP,  you said in discord you shot me for saying the words "shut up" now you keep adding extra onto it for the reasons why you shot me, this situation with swooney I had no part of, I knew nothing about and it was a completely different situation when I wasn't even on the server. 

you are trying to use he 15mins clip to show u didnt interact with me once and upon meeting me you had got shot which you think it was "random" 
I have the recording to disproof everything you have said about me baiting, driving round your turf with people near me trying to bait into a gunfight. my video shows they was no prior RP with you, I was driving around the city RPing with 5 different people, it shows I didn't send any msgs/make any calls/go on radio or even talking about going balls/trying to set ballas up for a gunfight. I never said you shooting me was random, I believe it was RDM due to the poor quality roleplay you gave me before shooting me (Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM ) I also think you was looking for a reason just to shoot me without giving the quality, why I thought you clearly was after trying to get a reaction out of me.

said cheeky comments
Didn't think cheeky comments got you shot, it seems this is something else you pulled of thin air to excuse the reason you shot me for once again saying the words "shut up" 

If the cheeky comments was a reason to shoot me, why didn't the two ballas I spoke to yesterday shoot me? but instead of we did a bit back and forth had a laugh and both left. you are also presuming without asking I aimed this at a balla when they was a 229 member in the video, why haven't 229 shot me? you claimed this was baiting, but never asked to speak to about it, or mentioned it today in our discord chat. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good evening, let's get this report closed off.

The initial report of RDM against @Price - Robz, I am aware that there has been extremely high tension between both Ballas & Aztecas.
Michael, you were on Ballas turf and although you weren't baiting your character was being a little lippy towards Robz in game on his turf. 
You both only had a brief conversation but that's only because you told him to shut up and began riding off, context is absolutely everything in reports and Robz has been deemed innocent on this occasion.
What I do need to mention, Robz is that you should be attempting to provide more RP than you did before shooting in future as this was borderline and you don't want to end up back here. 

Moving on, a clip provided by Robz throughout his defence which shows the situation arising with Ryan Swooney.

The clip was provided by Tyson Blake, in the clip Tyson can be heard saying: "You trying to bait? You trying to bait?" please remember to be remaining in character during roleplay situations.

After discussion with other staff members on the clip as a whole, Ryan Swooney is indeed baiting in this situation. 
With tensions being high, the actions of selling on the opposing gangs turf, radioing in to his gang with all the actions Ballas are doing such as pointing guns at him and arguing back on their own turf that he doesn't need to pay any tax for selling drugs shows just this. 

Due to all of the above, I will be actioning this report with the following today:

Action: 7 Day Ban Following FBS

Character Name: Ryan Swooney

Rule(s): G1.3

Action: Warning

Character Name: Tyson Blake

Rule(s): G2.3

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back