What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Rodriges Gonzela - VDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf

Your In-game name

Stewie Mclein

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Rodriges Gonzela

Date of the incident

16/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Myself and Jack Dutfield were driving over to Diamond processing to try and rob some unsuspecting people, when we arrived we saw a hemit box leaving the scene with what we assumed to be full of diamonds ready to sell. We decided then to block the truck from moving and i began initiating as soon as i said "Sir I am going to have to ask you to put your hands up", not having enough time to say anything else i proceed to initiate on his tires he continues driving. we follow him around for a while where he then heads towards the green zone in the airport, in which he VDM's me, he says "Will you fuck off mate" just before the VDM'ing at 10:45, 15:08 where we try to resolve this after chasing and initiating on his tires he drives back to the green zone to avoid being robbed

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/MV6pSTbg3fQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes
What efforts did you make to attempt to resolve this situation? What came of it?

I believe it was shown at the end of the video we tried to speak to him but he refused to cooperate, refusing to join teamspeak in which we just left and carried on our day

Last edited by a moderator:
okey, I watched provided evidence.
Firts off all This level of roleplay you gave is horrible. 

i proceed to initiate on his tires
Initiation, I never heard you saying towards the guy, if he does not stop his vehicle will be disabbled. 
only thing you said was "Sir I am going to have to ask you to put your hands up"  
If you think this good enough roleplay, To start shooting at the truck, your wrong. 

Now the guy in the truck clearly knew, You was going to rob him, So therfore fleeing to the GZ is NOT allowed. 
On top of that he also drives you over twice. That is breach of rules 2.1 and 6.1.6 

Now my final conclusion. 

Rodriges Gonzela  

Will be facing a ban for 2.1 and 6.1.6

Stewie Mclein 

So After watching your horrible (what you call) Initiation. I was planning to give you a 2nd chance and warning for it. 
But after looking at your player record. i came across a chatlog. This behaviour is not what we want to see on our server. 

07/17/2018 6:02 PM
(Unknown)
Stewie Mclein
kys

So you will be recieving a ban for 2.2 And 1.3 

Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back