What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Roofus, Bart Bok - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palm

Your In-game name

Josef Gonzales

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Roofus, Bart Bok

Date of the incident

03/17/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friend Raptor were on our way to kavala from stig racing, in our newly acquired apparel. Raptor being in a go-kart and me in a hatchback sport.
Round about devil's bend we hear some shooting and a hatchy drove back up the road. We continue our way and I spot this box truck stuck on the bridge.
I start lockpicking it and Raptor continues his way. Then just out of the bend towards Kore fuel, Raptor is shot out of his go-kart by Roofus.
I drive up to the scene and soon take fire myself as well. I park my hatchy behind the wall and engage on roofus and take him down.
I then see another rebel but decide not to engage since he could've been someone random or something.. i execute roofus in attempt to take his MX but fails pretty hard.
Then I look back at his friends who'm is pointing his weapon towards me so at this point I felt like he was with roofus on an rdm spree.
I let him approach to try and talk to him about the situation. He didn't respond and then started shooting at me as well.. sadly I lost all my cover adventage because of it and died.

We asked them multiple times to come to our teamspeak but they didn't want to. Then one of his friends "willis" joins the conversation on OOC chat but we still couldn't get them to talk to us.

Looking at the chat logs it seems that they were already causing trouble before Raptor died.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

91d0d0f51b984a958061d7df1be75b3d.png

9c7bde56e0834c1daceacce7d3073f9c.png

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @PalmtreeWhale

Do you have any video proof 3-5 minutes long for the RDM claim? I will also leave this report the full 24 hours before I handle this report fully.

Hi @Stuart,

Yes I do, I will upload it today.
just made some screenshots to include since I didn't have the video url yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you @PalmtreeWhale I will wait the full 24 hours and then handle this report. This will also give both players currently being reporting time to defend themselves if they decide to.

Oh I want to add as well that during the time I went behind the wall, roofus RDM'ed sergeant Steve as well, who later joined our channel to talk them as well.
But yeah they didn't show up.

6b606f3f86cf42ff8008e89213b6e97e.png

Thank you for the report. I'm sorry you did have to go through this ordeal. Will make this short and sweet, I can currently see that Bart is currently banned, however I will be adding this to his ban, Also will be actioning this report on Roofus for RDM. @PalmtreeWhale

Name:Bart Bok
Steam ID:76561198053591257
GUID:2fab532c0d2164b759cb2b01ff70f916

Name:Roofus
Steam ID:76561198372800735
GUID:23d175cf3cf1c74be1c4f0924962e795

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back