What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - rossM - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nattkryp

Your In-game name

SUR. Nathan Wrench

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

rossM

Date of the incident

07/07/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM
Trolling

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Being at terminal, I were about to bring my NHS Hummingbird over to Athira to end my shift, rossM wearing a guillie and riding a gokart rammed my helicopter causing it to explode (it had just been repaired after a bit of a hasty landing, it wasn't anything wrong with it at the time except for possibly low fuel).

A few minutes later, up on me laying to wait for a fellow colleague to revive me, he started trolling me by dancing and pissing on my body. He didn't say anything and thus couldn't back up either his VDM or trolling by any kind of RP. As there were no monetary loss for me I didn't really bother to try to get some kind of compensation from him. 

He were masked, but in the 3rd clip you can see that I successfully managed to identify him.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I would just like to sincerely apologise for what went on here Nathan and this was completely unintentional, as you are probably aware those go karts are pretty uncontrollable at times and carelessly without looking I reversed not realising that you were directly behind me and could not stop in time. I am more than happy to drop you come compensation even though they was no money loss, just to cover the inconvenience, I hope that would help.
Looking forward to hearing from you 

I also apologise for the gestures I carried out after you were downed, there wasn't really much I could do once the incident had occurred however I shouldn't have done that 

@Nattkryp Can I ask why you didn't attempt to resolve this with Rossm?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Well seeing as I've not heard back from @Nattkryp, I will deal with the report with the evidence supplied.

@RMyers, You say that this was an accident but if I was to make such a mistake, the first thing I would do is stop and offer a huge apology, make sure a medic gets there and offer any help they may need. I would not pee on the person, nor "Teabag" them. It is clear to me that accident or not, you made no effort to right your wrongs and therefore this report will be action-ed. 

Report action-ed: RMyers - 2.1 VDM 1 day ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back