What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Roveris and Jack Reacher - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WANO123

Your In-game name

[IB] Sebastian

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Roveris and Jack Reacher

Date of the incident

05/03/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So i went to check Heroin processor out to see if i could make a quick buck by robbing a Tempest Transport there. To my surprise as i pulled up two armed men told me to "Put my hands up" and the other said "get out of the vehicle". I obviously identified this as a hostile situation so decided to drive off to take myself out of the situation before it escalated and walk away unharmed. However as i started to drive off i started getting shot without being warned by either of the men. I felt like this was poor RP because they gave minimal dialog before shooting and didn't even warn me that they would. We tried resolving the issue in team speak, but the issue could not be resolved.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkS5152MF5k&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

No need the second voice is mine teliing get out of the car, thw thung is aftwr he beeen asked to get out he desides drive away i cant run tawards  speeding car and shout stop or i shoot becas he will not hear me isnt it  so his tires been tried to be shoot out as you see in video   second thig if as he sayd hea going to get away but he stops nearest solid cover and grabs an weapon ofc he was shooting back back p.s he never been killd or downd by us

Other thing he invited us to an teamspeak i joined insted of talking about poor rp i was offerd compensatean temoest run (wich is not even mine or rover  ) or il bereported so i sayd no becas i didint feeled that i have comppensate anything since he didint lost anything wich makes this report half Revenge  since its not in compensations but in player report.

P.s sorry for terible whriting skills

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jack Reacher why did you think it was ok to open fire?

Also you said in TS all he wanted was comp? Do you have evidence of the TS conversation like a chatlog or recording. 

No need the second voice is mine teliing get out of the car, thw thung is aftwr he beeen asked to get out he desides drive away i cant run tawards  speeding car and shout stop or i shoot becas he will not hear me isnt it  so his tires been tried to be shoot out as you see in video   second thig if as he sayd hea going to get away but he stops nearest solid cover and grabs an weapon ofc he was shooting back back p.s he never been killd or downd by us

Other thing he invited us to an teamspeak i joined instwnd of talking about poor rp i was offerd compensatean hemmitrun wich is not even mine or il bereported so i sayd no becas i didint feeled that i have comppensate anything since he didint lost anything wich makes this report half Revenge  since its not in compensations but in player report.

P.s sorry for terible whriting skills

Im afraid i dont have. The thing we just whanted to make him flee away and any single shot never even been inted to harm an driver . Ps why should i lie when im came clean that i been involved

Im afraid i dont have. The thing we just whanted to make him flee away and any single shot never even been inted to harm an driver .
But the words that were said was “get out of the car” “put your hands up”

So I don’t think you wanted him to flee away?

But the words that were said was “get out of the car” “put your hands up”

So I don’t think you wanted him to flee away?
Like we alredy had an hostage the tempest owner witch we let go just befor everything whent downt to firefight whit police , so main ida was take him out of the car and make sure he is no treth to us maby he is an friend or an gang member of our hostage we just whanted to be safe  its always better to be sure and safe then say sorry

Seemingly @WANO123 Who last signed into the forums 2 hours ago has not decided to respond to the report so this report will be processed with the evidence that has already been provided.  

@Jack Reacher Kudos to you for admitting that it was you despite the video not showing any names But I'm going to be completely honest. the RP shown here was abysmal and it was borderline RDM "put your hands up get out of the vehicle" followed by almost instant shooting. Even more dissappointing is that you already have three warnings on record one being for poor RP. 

I honestly wanted to let you off with a warning due to the fact that you came forward but I'm honestly struggling to find any other reasons not to ban. you're already on your final warning and you're seemingly not learning. I feel that i've been left with no other choice than to issue you a ban. 

Action Taken against @Jack Reacher for rule (7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.  

Steam ID: 76561198159676450
GUID: 2246b9174ec0f381497f94251ad1797f

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back