What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Royee - RDM<br>VDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP(Already banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

emi

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[LOV] Mr.Z

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Royee

Date of the incident

04/28/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?
VDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was doing my normal job as being a rebel going around and robbing people I went to the fuel station to rob the tempest but I could be there in time but when I was at the fuel station I was a truckboxer park up to refuel I thought that was it. It was time... First I wanted to RP with him by asking food and water, but he did not reply and went in his truck so I pulled my gun out and ask him to get out of the car and Robbed him I was really amazed when I seen 100k on me! I let him go and I went away with my silver SUV when I was going back to kavala his friend(Dixxi) Just VDM's me of the road And I get like really low health. I tell him to get of the truck 20 times he does not listen I shoot his window to give him a warning he does not listen and his friend comes to me and I tell him to put his hands up but he doesnt listen I shoot that guy. Then Guy in the truckboxer(Royee) Comes and VDM's me and the other guy shoots me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UNFox03Xp8&amp;feature=youtu.be

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Mr.Z i shot u because u told me to get out of my car and u pointed a gun at me, then u got ran over by someone and i quickly jumped out my truck and shot u as fast as i could so where do u see the rdm in that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr.z you did rule break too, you said that you will report us in the chat like 5 times.  when You tried to resolve  you only asked why, I answer for you why.

Too I want relate that what you wrote here:

First I wanted to RP with him by asking food and water, but he did not reply and went in his truck so I pulled my gun out and ask him to get out of the car and Robbed him I was really amazed when I seen 100k on me!

1.I said for you that I don't have any food, I said no+ in the chat.

2. Its revenge post because you wanted the 100k.

Hello Mr.Z i shot u because u told me to get out of my car and u pointed a gun at me, then u got ran over by someone and i quickly jumped out my truck and shot u as fast as i could so where do u see the rdm in that.
Dixxiii Mate What about the VDM me with that truck? Thats why it is VDM, No word ever heard Fail/Poor RP.

Mr.z you did rule break too, you said that you will report us in the chat like 5 times.  when You tried to resolve  you only asked why, I answer for you why.

Too I want relate that what you wrote here:

First I wanted to RP with him by asking food and water, but he did not reply and went in his truck so I pulled my gun out and ask him to get out of the car and Robbed him I was really amazed when I seen 100k on me!

1.I said for you that I don't have any food, I said no+ in the chat.

2. Its revenge post because you wanted the 100k.
Mate I got 6 Million thats 1. why would I want your money. You got no Evidence That I treated to report you and I did not say I will report you. 3.I am not reporting for revenge I am reporting for you guys did not come on teamspeak thats 1 then you guys VDM me with your Tempest(Covered) 2. Your Friend VDM's me and you shot me.

Can you get a clearer screen shots of their name please. 

20160428131817_1.jpg

I did not tell my friend to run u over, at this time i just met Royee and i just got my first rebel gun so i was ready, iam not here to tell you that you'r wrong in any way and i know he ran u over and i cant control what he do so i just took the chance at went out and shot u. Iam sorry for it but u where pointing a mx 6.5 at me.

Iam sorry i didnt come to ts

I did not tell my friend to run u over, at this time i just met Royee and i just got my first rebel gun so i was ready, iam not here to tell you that you'r wrong in any way and i know he ran u over and i cant control what he do so i just took the chance at went out and shot u. Iam sorry for it but u where pointing a mx 6.5 at me.

Iam sorry i didnt come to ts
Can you get a clearer screen shots of their name please. 
Wonderfull you just needed to say this. I take my report against Dixxiii I am Only Reporting Royee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back