What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Rupert - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCK Preacher

Your In-game name

(SOS) PFC Preacher

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Rupert

Date of the incident

09/19/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Went to rob some dude asking where to buy guns, did not threaten his life at all, and let him go straight away again with no threat to his life, as he goes to his car (i turn my back) he pulls a pistol and starts to shoot me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/Kyw-UtunH50
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy @george clooney

This was clarified at a recent rules meeting.

There are no special words you 'have' to say in order to threaten someone's life.  The second you point your gun at someone and demand them to do something at gun point, you 'are' threatening their life. At this  point, they (alone) have a green light to retaliate the moment they can should they feel it's safe to do so.  

To further clarify, I'd like to use the example @CC Aiden provided.

In your situation, at any point during the robbery, (assuming quality RP - which was lacking here) you could have shot him. There should never be a situation where one player can shoot, but the other cant. 

Armed robbery is a risky business that can and should have consequences. Live by the sword, die by the sword.  Rupert was not in the wrong here.

A little tip for you though, secure the victim and remove his weapon before releasing him.

Your RP was poor. Perhaps Rupert would have entered into more RP if you'd been a little creative, tried to RP with him before instantly pulling a gun and ordering him to comply.  I'd also advise you RP searching for his wallet instead of using the insta hotkey. Robbing should be about RP, not seeing how fast you can do it before help turns up!

Report Rejected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back