What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Ruprick - RDM<br>Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake Storey

Your In-game name

Neon Artery

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Ruprick

Date of the incident

05/01/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We had a man down at the drug dealer near kavala. after some of my fellow gang members were chasing them and they got engaged with one of them in a firefight downing, them then after i met up with my gang they had this random man down and were speaking with him. this was after the other man with this downed man had left the area, we were telling the downed person to radio his mate and for him to come back and speak with us.

Then another person appears over the hill firing his gun at us this is long after the original gunfight.

After rewatching the recording from whats seen in it we know he has been teleporting across the map to assist this downed person who we are standing with.

(Aleks - Downed person killed by my gang) (Rupricks is the one teleporting via aborting)

As he aborts (seen at the start of the video in the provided link), which then means he has to have spawned in Kavala which then allows him to get to our location at the Kavala drug dealer to then come up and kill myself seen at 7:07 into the video myself being Neon Artery, this footage is provided from my friends POV as he has the full recording to show everything.

So this incident gives Ruprick less then the needed 15 minutes to come over to kill me, which then confuses our roleplay situation as we now presume this was his mate who we wanted but in fact this person has aborted then spawned somewhere else to come and kill us/ help this downed person, by abusing the powers of aborting to cross the map to come and kill me and the other with me.

Then when trying to contact him after the situation I made contact in the OOC chat then he just left the game, obviously knowing he had messed up. This can be seen in the second video linked called Ruprick Aborting

Then i end up dying as another person comes to try and kill us but fails as he shot us with his smg multiple times no knowing that a pistol is needed to finish off somone, he tells the medic to leave the area or he will be shot, this then leads to us all bleeding out and dying but this loss of gear isnt my main issue as the more worrying point is Ruprick aborting then coming back to a fight, within the time.

**in the video you see us looking at the groups tab as we were trying to get the guy we were working with to join out gang as he was wanting to come over.**

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
He has now compensated two o. the three people affected and is now refusing to comp the last, so I will leave this up for admins to decide what action is needed.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

From what I see in the video Ruprick aborts to lobby and then clearly respawned in Kavala, why he did this I do not know. He then goes straight to the drug dealers and it's been over 5 minutes since the last shot has been fired. 
I cannot hear Ruprick initiating in the video and it was only 10 seconds after he arrived that the first shot was fired. 

So my question is, did Ruprick initiate? 

Alright, as Ruprick aborted to lobby there isn't actual proof of him teleporting but there is video evidence of him RDM'ing.

Do you have the video evidence of you killing the person who is down? 

I am unsure if there is footage of that as it was honestly about 30 minutes before hand as we had to blood bag him to keep him alive, i can check to see if there is 

If you could get me that footage that would be great, I need to see if the guy who was downed initiated for friends and allies. 

If I am not mistaken we initiated on them, it was my friend who was involved in that person as I was not on scene as of then, as i was out scouting for a runaway truck we had come across,We do not have the footage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, so let's get to a conclusion here. 

Ruprick aborts to lobby as seen in the video and then appears at the drug dealers around 6 minutes from when the video starts. As he gets there he then opens fire on you all which causes him to die, now when he aborts to lobby he does not disconnect so if he is having issues with his game he did not relog, he simply aborted and then spawned in at Kavala. 

My conclusion is Ruprick will be banned for RDM: 

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban

As he has shown no roleplay and simply came up to you and opened fire without providing any roleplay, well after 5 minutes since the initial last shot was fired. 

Action Taken: Banned for RDM

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back