What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Russsy - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

kRaul

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[TDK] Raul

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Russsy

Date of the incident

12/27/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was with Shift+j when my friend shot him.Russsy killed me and than he got killed and says that im breaking the rules.He came after me to say that I'm breaking the rules(But I wasn t), after that he swears and he is trying to say what happened.He broke the rule that u have to forgot what happened in last life.He also broke the NLR.I m reporting him for rule:5.3 and NLR +RDM

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.twitch.tv/russsy
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I was in the Pyrgos when it happend. You guys (TDK player dont know who) broke the NLR and took a mx from a dead body and killed him

Last edited by a moderator:
Linked your twitch account instead of a video please replace it with the appropraite evidence

I was also in Prygos at the moment, your friend RDM'ed Russsy without giving any warning or talking while  Russsy was talking to you, your friend just opened fire on Russsy from distance in Prygos. So he killed you after it, and after your friend. But even after that, you guys came back to where you died and broke NLR to take your weapons back.

It is good that you opened this topic because you and your friend were actually breaking the rules, even WalkingTall said it. You also killed me there even when I was not involved directly, without talking to me. 

Also it is interesting that why you didn't write it here about killing us??? This report lacks the complete truth about what happened. As TDK, you should learn more about rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back