What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - S T E V E N - Other (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotStrix

Your In-game name

Strix

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

S T E V E N

Date of the incident

15/10/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

i broke into a house , it had 125 gold bars inside , i continued to bolt cut the 2 doors to access the back of the property , i ran for a backpack whilst others watched the house , i came back minutes later to find the owner (later determined to be S T E V E N's) had logged off . ive tried to resolve this issue only to be met with a childishg attitude and blatant lies.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9Pjn8twUNDkOUJLMTJwSTdLVk0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Im S T E V E N,

Im going to try and keep this short but lots happened. Fusion were robbing the RBA treasurey, we had 3 hemmts round the back of the barracks building with 2 being full of gold and the other still being filled and we were holding the compound against the police and we started to notice alot of rebel ectivity in the area with hummingbirds everywhere. Callum and Matt were going around in an ifrit and they come over to a hellcat with the I-99 skin but dont shoot as it had rebels inside. They were told over and over that it was an active situation and we then initated on, the second they were engaged they were shot and killed by a person who had setup on us which we felt was clear cut baiting. With this it meant we were in a gunfight with TCK and police at this point, during all of this i had bought a house and was trying to save some gold as it obvious that we werent going to win with just 6 of us againt another gang and police.

After filling my house while other were still holding the compound i moved into one of the towers to get a better position to snipe people, i died anyway and being really annoyed with the entire situation i logged out and went on something else, i dont have an alarm on my house so there is no way i could have known my house was being broken into and if i had known that my house was being broken into i wouldnt have logged out as this is something that has happened to me and really annoys me when it happens so i can understand the frustration of the situation. I was contaced on TS to resolve and i explained all of this but to sum up the convo i was told i am lying and that im being immature about it. When im simply explaining my side. I feel like im being reported by the kind of person who puts minimal effort into resolving as they just want to report.

firstly the implication that you had not entered the transport phase is a blatant lie , you team mates were alll over the area i find it highly unlikely none of them told you the house they knew had just been filled with gold was being robbed ... during resolution attempts fusion have done nothing but try to mislead . 

firstly the implication that you had not entered the transport phase is a blatant lie
I cant backup my claim as i dont record anymore however we were still holding the compound shooting police, how is this the transport phase?

you team mates were alll over the area i find it highly unlikely none of them told you the house they knew had just been filled with gold was being robbed
none of them knew which was my house and while were in an active RBA treasurey situation they wouldnt be looking for hobos robbing houses

during resolution attempts fusion have done nothing but try to mislead . 
Bit of a generalising statement but whatever. All i ever try to do is explain the situation, if im in the wrong then i will admit fault and offer something to resolve the situtation. However in this situation there is nothing i can do or could have done to prevent what happened, it was unfortunate and yes you didnt get the 12 million that was inside but neither did I so we both missed out.

I have video proof of me giving TCK warning shots, them entering the compound during an active HM treasury and us not entering the transport stage which i will get uploaded for tomorrow

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

All i have, didn't record the end of the fight as i only record every 10 mins and didn't expect this to happen tbh. Clip 1 is the warning shots i gave and Clip 2 is the quillin entering the compound during the HM. Sorry i couldn't be of much help however i tried my best with my 0.7 upload speed :) Quillin is one of their members i can't recall a name sure someone will be able to find it 

Last edited by a moderator:
im afraid that quilin isnt us , and i think the tracers were fired so far away they will have faded before being visible to us .

the video in my report shows where we were and obviously we were in a hellcat not a quillin .

it also shows we cant see the tracers .

the fact is this report is of the logging out not rdm/baiting debate that is still ongoing . the video was included to show the hm had moved to transport phase which is irrefutable .(assuming you took the time to download it not justy watch the preview) and the obvious fact that the gold was being put in the house , despite the blatant lie about it being from a former hm .

Alright I never new there was more than 1 video but in the others it proves my claims. You can see in side chat me and the rest of the gang killing police aswell as TCK, you also run past the RBA compound and see that all 3 of the hemmts we were using were still there which shows we were trying to hold the compound. 

You were breaking into the front of my house which was a blind spot to everyone who was setup in the area and to be honest I don't properly know which is my house withough marking it on the map as it was just bought to try and free up some hemmt space to try and take more gold.

I don't even understand why your so adamant about us being in the transport stage when we never went 100m from the compound itself, I could understand and agree if we were initiated on say at the unmc border which TCK have done in the past to us when we have hemmts full of gold up there but not when we hadn't even left the compound properly and in the end we didn't manage to make it out because of the extra strain put on us by trying hold of rebels and police. From the videos it doesn't really look like you understand the rule about interrupting an ongoing HM or RBA. 

Back to me disconnecting, all I can keep saying is that I don't have an alarm so I couldn't have known that you were breaking in just as I didon't know when it was broken into again and all of the gold was taken.

it also shows we cant see the tracers
The video from ryan is clearly from a different time. As you were in two completely different areas of zaros.

the fact is this report is of the logging out not rdm/baiting debate that is still ongoing
The only ongoing thing is this report and the rdm and baiting from you and your gang all ties in with the situation as it is the sole reason for me getting pissed of and leaving.

• Facepalm
Reactions: Ant
those videos dont cast any doubt for me as they are so short they dont show if anyone says to you or even if you see me land or approach house etc, fact is fusion have been caught out lying twice , ill leave it to the admins . thanks you i wont be replying further

in teamspeak that the gold was from a previous HM ( so you were not in the transport stage) so which one is it ????
Yeah i should have clarified this earlier, i bought the house for previous HM but it was never used because i had to go. The time it actually was filled up was just before all of this happened during the gunfight with police which is probably why it was later removed as the police probably new which house it was in. ( I dont actually know who managed to get it in the end)

In all of this i was the only person to go out of the compound to try and salvage some gold as things were going south, while i was moving gold we were still in a gunfight with police. It was about 10-15 minutes afterwards that our HM was interupted.

But back to what you actually reported me for, i have proved what i needed to show that i didnt intentionally log out when my house was being robbed.

Just for the record, unfortunately I do not have video footage as I've just deleted 400gb of vids before noticing this thread, (and without reading everything) from what I remember, the transport phase was initiated when one of Fusion guys went down the road with their truck of gold. We were in the sky watching this happen and watching him run back and forth from the truck to the house, thus we then proceeded to land as once transport is on-going, the whole mission becomes fair game to anyone. So, once landed, a couple of Fusion guys came over in an Ifrit, at this point I was just over 200 meters away or so, didnt hear what was said, but over radio, from what I could make out from the hot mic'ing was that they were just throwing abusing telling the chopper an co' to f' off etc and that they were interfering with an active HM. (Again, transportation phase had already begun, so this "active HM interruption" is no more) then, as my fellow comrades got back into their chopper and take off, Fusion started open fire on their heli (with no tracers) and 2 people from the heli were killed, so I shot down the two shooting at the heli. And at this point it turned into an all-out gun fight upon which I were then killed shorty afterwards. Upon NLR going, I returned with TheScottishGuy in his heli, landed on a hill about 1.5k out where police had dropped of two people also... one being Anders(son)? whom approached out heli telling us to leave or we'll be deemed involved, where we started to take off and then were gunned down by a different member of Fusion (unsure of name) and Anders was also shot down straight away at this point (not sure if police were initiated on at this point as they were out of the zone for a good 5 mins as far as we know) - Other than that, that's all I engaged on with the whole situtation.

Just for the record, unfortunately I do not have video footage as I've just deleted 400gb of vids before noticing this thread, (and without reading everything) from what I remember, the transport phase was initiated when one of Fusion guys went down the road with their truck of gold. We were in the sky watching this happen and watching him run back and forth from the truck to the house, thus we then proceeded to land as once transport is on-going, the whole mission becomes fair game to anyone. So, once landed, a couple of Fusion guys came over in an Ifrit, at this point I was just over 200 meters away or so, didnt hear what was said, but over radio, from what I could make out from the hot mic'ing was that they were just throwing abusing telling the chopper an co' to f' off etc and that they were interfering with an active HM. (Again, transportation phase had already begun, so this "active HM interruption" is no more) then, as my fellow comrades got back into their chopper and take off, Fusion started open fire on their heli (with no tracers) and 2 people from the heli were killed, so I shot down the two shooting at the heli. And at this point it turned into an all-out gun fight upon which I were then killed shorty afterwards. Upon NLR going, I returned with TheScottishGuy in his heli, landed on a hill about 1.5k out where police had dropped of two people also... one being Anders(son)? whom approached out heli telling us to leave or we'll be deemed involved, where we started to take off and then were gunned down by a different member of Fusion (unsure of name) and Anders was also shot down straight away at this point (not sure if police were initiated on at this point as they were out of the zone for a good 5 mins as far as we know) - Other than that, that's all I engaged on with the whole situtation.
My video has proven that tracers were given, the thing is that now you are having to defend yourself for the baiting you guys have done. He has proven that he had no idea of his house being robbed, can we stay on topic with this report as I feel you guys are trying to get off topic. 

still awaiting response to resolution on the baiting issue that we have proven beyond doubt wasnt baiting ... goes to show the level of maturity when you say we are getting off topic but keep bringing up something your group have failed to complete resolution talks on . you were told to get back to us but still have not days later . its clear that fusion have tried to deceive admins and others into believing the hm was ongoing etc ... stop trying to defend a defencless situation .i really have had enough of the same spiel being droned on over this ... grow up and sort yourselves out , this could all have been dealt with in resolution if fusion werent so immature to deny what is clear to everyone . or at least even try to discuss . enough is enough , wait for an admin decision unless you have something NEW to add . thank you 

• Facepalm
Reactions: Ji
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back