What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Sabre - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEHIMAGNEX

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

TEHIMAGNEX

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Sabre

Date of the incident

05/31/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

On the first video on 0:23 u see Sabre knocked down my friend without warning and on second video on 0:58 u see my friend's FOV his in game name PanagiotisXL

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/bM3YXUlT16I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nusBT44heNk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

OK firstly let me reply to this thread, was my first time on today with a group of people who play often, we had an altercation earlier with you both and came looking for you, wen we found you i was shouting do not run away get on the ground, ( you can hear me very faintly talking maybe you cannot hear what i said) but you went around the car so yes i hit you i didnt rob you did i, it was an action in roleplay to nudge, push over, trip over to get you to stop, then we proceeded with the roleplay of shouting to get you on the ground, Not long after the restart came, and straight away started moaning over side chat about it, you didnt even try to talk to me about the situation just i was being banned, and i was rdmming but noone saw how i was random deathmatching who did i kill out of rp i killed noone? we roleplayed to get you guys on the ground im sorry if u dont have VON turned up load enough because we were all clearly shouting at you only wen we were right next to you can you clearly hear us, thats not our fault we were actually shouting at you both, im sorry if you feel this wasnt roleplay but we found you we nudged you over ( limited animations so a gunbutt had to do ) and proceeded to talk to you

One other thing its funny how you have edited the video to start right at that point where im behind you, why dont you upload the full video where you see us shouting at you guys and you refuse to listen despite being at gunpoint.

And second of all it clearly shows TEHLMAGNEX Failing rp by running away from somone who has a gun pointed at him, running in circles around the car and the open field, if somone points a gun and says stop would you not stop? so before you start saying i was fail roleplaying, upload the FULL video from before where im stood behind you straight away and also look at you and your teammates roleplay first

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually scratch my last

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

Rejected for this reason, however

"GOT YA ON VIDEO"

"SEE YOU ON FORUMS"

We do not tolerate this here.

Action Taken

Name:TehImagnex

Steam ID:76561197979649899

GUID:09eec4142f5b34e3fad370a5cd6295d7