What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Safari Pusha - VDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Lost MC
Your In-game name

jordangood

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Safari Pusha

Date of the incident

05/04/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was pulling into Kavala square when I noticed some guy switching seats when driving towards someone, I decided to chase him in order to find out what he thought he was doing and maybe explain to him what he was doing could get him deported. however, he pulled a gun and shot me whilst I tried to ask him what he was doing. when the medics arrived i explained to them the situation, i was revived and the other guy decided to respawn. i then spotted him running to the quadbike before nlr was up so i went to tell him he was smething wrong by passing him a note.
i gave a few chances for him to stop however he didnt and he ran me over 100% intentionaly. i displayed as dead for a second but then was brought back to life (no clue how i assume it was because i was killed by a veichle.) i shot him off the quad as i had a firm belief he wasnt done attempting to run people over. after that i tried to talk but all he was doing was laughing and ignoring what i say. after that i didnt see him again. i also did attempt to contact admins but none were on, i waited in the ts for a bit but still had no responce.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3kgyDlzZB0&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

After reviewing the footage i am satisfied with my decision in banning Safari Pusha today for a multitude of rule breaks.

The rules he Broke were:

2.1 - VDM - He attempted to passenger seat kill people multiple times as well as just hitting them whilst driving.

2.2 - RDM - He Rook banged Jordan good with no RP after his restraints were accidentally removed.

5.3 - NLR - After being trade killed he re-spawned back at Kavala where he had just previously died (within 1km) and went back to the quad he was driving in his previous life most likely about to do the same thing to others.

3.1 - He was heard breaking RP to the medic whilst he was down saying something to the affect of ALT F4'ing. 

Name: Safari Pusha 

Steam ID: 76561198284027841

GUID: 7d113b7757d0377310a479ce089ebd26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back