What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Saka - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hephaestus

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Thomas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Saka

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 14/01/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 130

What best describes this incident ?: Shot down aircraft with no warning shots,

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Saka sent me an ingame text, mentioning he was injured and needed assistance, and provided the GRIDREF of his location. Despite it being a redzone, I thought it was worth checking out - and if warning shots were fired, we could simply fly away and ignore the situation. However, upon arriving there with my gang-mate in the pilot seat, we were immediately shot down, with not a single warning shot fired. Upon informing the one who shot down the helicopter that this broke the rules (Rule 5.3.1 stating that all rules still apply in a redzone besides the RDM rule, and Rule 6.1.7 stating that warning shots must be fired at helicopters), Saka mocked me and my gangmate's dying bodies over VC, told us to report him, and further confessed to shooting down the helicopter without warning shots in chat (in the screenshot provided). Usually, I would view this simply as a mistake and not bother reporting, but there's relatively clear malice here, as can be shown from the mocking, and saying that he'd "do it again".

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://imgur.com/2MuxY3p
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

It incredibly specifically details that the only rule that doesn't apply is the RDM rule - both in the redzone rule tagged, (5.3.1) and underneath the RDM rule itself (1.2). It then says that ALL other server rules still apply - including 6.1.7, that requiring warning shots to be fired. I'm not upset that I died for no reason, that's absolutely valid in a red zone. I am that he shot the helicopter down without warning shots.

If the rules are to be followed as they're actually written rather than loose interpretations of what people think it says, then what he did isn't allowed, even in a red zone. And if admins percieve the rules differently than written, they really should correct them, so you don't find out by someone "breaking" them.

It's like what? 2 am in the UK when this event took place right? I forgive you for being confused, you silly goose! 
I think we both can agree to just let the admins explain what's right and wrong and then we can both be on our way

Last edited by a moderator:
I was also there but like yes you can shoot helis in a redzone without warning shots. You’re confused my guy but you’ll see what the admins say 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Well, seeing as the only evidence you have is an image of you being downed and the fact that you are in a red zone kind of leads me to close this report. If you want to rule play, yes it does say that all other server rules apply, but I think if you use your common sense here, what this player did was fine. We have never punished for shooting down a heli within the bounds of redzone and I don't see why we would.

If you go into a redzone, there is a chance that you will be killed, be that on foot, in a car or in an aircraft.

I don't know if you two have some sort of issue between each other, but this is not the place to deal with it.

Denied

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back