What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Sam Escoberry - Other (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atek

Your In-game name

Atek

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Sam Escoberry

Date of the incident

02/21/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Was chasing right behind this guy all the way from pygros and he kept trying to ram me by pulling infront of me and such, have already initiated twice telling him to get out to talk or he will be killed he keeps going and going, and the video starts just after my second initiation, we then drive into town, i get koed in the greenzone by Keegan Johnson but my interest lies with the truck, hopefully full of monies, he pulls up in greenzone i try to warn him by passing him a note, he disregards it and logs off

Couldnt resolve due to him not being on ts forums or in game

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIQmm-MoXtg&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm afraid my game crashed just as I was about to leave the green zone, I did not see any note that was passed to me due to this and I'm fully aware that you are not able to enter the green zone one you have been initiated on but you only shot at my hemmit and therefore I did not take it as full initiation. If you did verbally initiate then I'm afraid I did not hear it. I also didn't mean to stay in the green zone as before my game crashed I was just about to continue fleeing. I'm very sorry about this incident as my computer is not the best and should be getting a better one soon. If there is any way I can compensate you for this please say and what you would have taken if you caught me and robbed me would have been 266 frogs legs and toolkits. Again I am very sorry about this incident.

If it is true you didnt see my note about asking you to come to ts then lets resolve this in ts i prefer that way, if we resolve it in ts ill post back here the result, im in teamspeak right after it finish's updating ill be in Psychos Lobby:D

Resolved, Sam has paid 50% compensation as im not 100% sure i would have caught him. :D

As @Atek has resolved this report via compensation i will close this report under resolved. Thank you for letting us know this was resolved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back