What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Sam Shame, Bezze churger - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonie Fat Macaroni

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Edvin

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Sam Shame, Bezze churger

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 03/16/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 22

What best describes this incident ?: Rdm, Poor exicution

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and my friend Peta, Slickk was doing a robbery when cops came and got us but we managed to kill them but they restrained me before. These 2 where going around and running in and out of the bank. They had been warned that they would be shoot if they stayed since it was active. My friend killed one of them but then his friend proceds to kill my friend with no initiation even thoe he was not near. After we argued in ooc trying to get them in TS but they refuced. I got unrestriend and no cops was nearby so i walked off. I saw one of the guys who was in and out and procceded to initiate. I did that and he was using animations for hands up. Then his friend Sam Shame killes me with no initiaton and the other guy exicues me for no reason. I did not wanna resolve since they allredy did not want in ooc. For the RDM video can i send it privatly to the admin since i dont want it out here Thank you

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx9pwyaF0F4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

fd245c59ba60a6a28f8bbd9a946ebc7d.png

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Greetings, are you able to send me the video privately? 

@Jolly Hello!

yes the video has been sent in dm.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see in the video it says you were restrained do you have the video of the entire situation leading up to when you got restrained and of course including the execution itself? 

Yes i sent the video to you privatly
If the video you sent to me privately is the only video you have, and of course there is no extended version to give me context ill proceed. Can you confirm that is the case?

(Video leading up to when you was restrained and onwards to the video that will support your claim)

Yes the video i sent privatly is the only one i have where there was no initiation 

Also the exicution is the one i upploaded to the forums 

Can I ask why you was restrained in the beginning, you able to shed any light on this?

Yes we was in a bank robbery and i got restrient by officer Zeus but they got killed by my friends and i was stuck restrient.

Okay so let's get this started. I can see you were restrained and the person who restrained you originally left the area and instead of roleplaying it out and have someone come and RP breaking you out of said restraints you just took off. To add, I would not fault you if you have been restrained in a weird position where your camera angle is sticking through the wall however the issue I have with this is not that. No, because it’s not in your control. What was in your control is if you took advantage of that or not. And you did. I could see in the video that you not only took advantage of the weird angle you had in 1st person but the fact that you then relayed that information of someone lockpicking the helicopter to discord without transmitting it both in-game and on discord. Which could have introduced a new RP situation you decided not to do so which is not ok. 

The correct way would have been to again not to take advantage of the weird camera angle you had. If you could hear the alarm then you could have roleplayed it out from there.

Anyway moving onto the reported. 

I see you made an initiation I would say the initiation could have been a bit better however the person who you were trying to initiate hostile RP with did not make you aware that he had friends in the area and of course his mate straight up shoots you without any RP before pulling the trigger. I can then see in the original video that you are then executed with insufficient roleplay. 

Gentlemen, I can not believe I have to remind you that this is a high-quality Roleplay server and please remember that when having any interactions with anyone that it is expected to be roleplayed out properly and not half-assed. I would also recommend you take a look at the rules page and refresh yourselves. 

To finally add, I got a whiff of metagaming as well, once you are down that's it stop communicating to your allies via radio (TS/Discord) the only way you can now call for help is by using direct communication and it’s down to chance if someone hears you or not. Do not "text" above peoples head to influence your RP either. 

That being said,

ALTERNITIVE ACTION TAKEN
Edvin ban for A1.4 [Perm Ban]
Edvin: Even if the player left the area and you get un restrained you are expected to Roleplay it out not just run off, to add do not use the text above peoples head to influence your RP in-game. You have been lucky enough to dodge more harsh bans and still you been found making mistakes so use this time you have now to further educate yourself on the rules of the server. 

Sam Shame ban for A1.2 [1 Day Ban]
Sam: Make sure you engage with the opposing party with High-Quality roleplay before bulling the trigger, if the roleplay is not good enough do not shoot.

Bezze Churger ban for A6.1.3 [1 Day Ban]
Bezze: Make sure you engage with the opposing party with High-Quality roleplay before bulling the trigger, if the roleplay is not good enough do not shoot.

(Side Note: If you have an issue take it to Teamspeak and sort it out, don't complain back and forth in OOC)
 ​

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back