What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Saul Goodman, OlaNi - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinniee

Your In-game name

Vinniee

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Saul Goodman, OlaNi(https://stats.roleplay.co.uk/player.html?q=76561198003965304)

Date of the incident

23/10/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So we took Saul Goodman hostage at Motors in Kavala, we drove a bit away from Kavala. Took his GPS and communications (haven't said anything about going to the Kavala drug dealer in this trip and totally not before we took his communications) and we stripped him down naked. He did not comply to our orders by staying in the house so we ended up trying to incapiticate his knee but this was a fatal shot. We drove him to the drug dealer in Kavala and tried to make a good roleplay execution. Then his friend (OlaNi) came out of nowhere without any warnings shooting at us.

Pupss already met this guy before and he made some really bad RP, Pupss resolved this in teamspeak by telling him to read the rules again what he apparently failed to do so.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/59ee3df1a3f9ea4a59/very-nice-rp%20=%20The%20resolved%20bad%20RP%20in%20case%20you%20need%20this.
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My apologies, I tried something with the links but it instantly sent the report in

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

50%

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Other links:

http://plays.tv/video/59ee3f95c1150fa1d6/now-this-is-very-bad-rp

No initiation

In the abandoned house where he failed to comply to an order ending up to a fatal shot wound

Full video of hostage taking from my eyes

The link in the original post is the one that has been "resolved" for bad RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
In all those clips we can see some metagaming being done and attempt of rdm as well. I tried to resolve the frist incident and we did, although the others I didn’t since I talked to him before and told them what he should do which he failed to do so.

All I can say is my rp was a bit bad - I was a just annoyed at the situation (sorry for that).

When I was at the car shop I said the clothes and the vehicle they were using. upon seeing the car and arriving he could see me on the ground.

He opened fire and well that could have been rdm, I personally thought it wasn't as it was there was still a situation as i had been kidnapped but I am not 100 percent sure. 

I can't remember talking in TS, maybe they spoke to Olani.

All I have to say.

I spoke with Saul Goodman after the frist incident and tried to actually help him. So explain me Exactly how did olani knew that we were going to the drug dealer. We took at least 15 min with Saul and olani knew exactly where he was going to be afterwards, that’s some really nice coincidence...

Both Saul Goodman and OlaNi and for all the evidence together this video. OlaNi is the person shooting without initiation.

@Mattch

I am not sure if it has to be reported as meta gaming or rdm or poor RP so I just chose for the Poor RP.

And what does that show?

Oh I see he didn't say "or you'll be shot"

All the 3 videos above show bad rp from Saul and I also would say metagaming since his friend olani founded us from nowhere, he had no communications or gps, one of the videos above show Vincent or me taking them away from him, even with that done he manage to find the exact place where we took Saul after being with him for at least 10 min. Olani even though was he’s friend he didn’t have the right to shoot on us, no initiation on friends was made at all and still he tries to do something about it without saying anything to us. The last video that Vincent put in the comments to add to all this is something that happened yesterday with the same people envolved, I know they had guns and told me to put my hands above my head, although in the real world that’s is threat enough I don’t think that in the server it is, you can see me taking my gun out and saying that I was not going to do that for them (trying to rp) although all the rp I got back from that was shooting, also to add to this situation even though we have no proof they executed Vincent once again without any rp at all just like one of the videos above against me shows and also the person that did it was Saul once again.

Olani has already been banned for a seperate incident but would have been banned for this incident aswell. as for Saul, It's very clear that you metagame'd your position to Olani who then proceeded to blatantly start RDM'ing Pupss and Vinnie.

It can happen. Kavala is a small place.
Not buying it. 

Action Taken on Saul Goodman for (4.4) If you are restrained and communications have been removed you must not be active on any other forms of communications other than direct chat. (Punishment is a ban)

Steam ID: 76561198310904393 
GUID: ab5f8d0aac15a4e8ab3b05e9e19a0bca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back