What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - SB7E - Poor/Low Quality RP (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wesleyy

Unlinked
Your In-game name

WesleyB

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SB7E

Date of the incident

08/30/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My and my friend we sa people on the road so we are going to check then i was just talking and a guy after me say '' Drop your gun or die'' then he count down and i run behind my car and get on the ground and stand up and shoot him

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/aRp-zmafXWo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@sb7e Can you please explain your actions in this player report and if you think  what you did is acceptable or not. 

@sb7e

I can see from our records that you are indeed new. That said, we have a notification that's displayed every time you log in explaining that we're a serious RP server and encouraging you to read the rules to avoid being removed. 

That said, I do appreciate the rules can be a little overwhelming to new players so I'm willing to give you a second chance. Before you log on and play next, I'd like you to read through the rules again.  I'd also like you to quote me the rule you broke, and tell me what you would do differently if you could go back in time and do this encounter again.

thanks for understanding , i was trying to Roleplay by then but it was not that effective roleplay , andabout the rule i broke it was (7.1.3) which is : Killing and executing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP.

And iam sorry for breaking it .

Right so @sb7e came on Teamspeak to sort out the issues which he had with the report and after speaking to him regarding the rule he broke he fully understood what he did wrong.

With that a warning point will be issued to @sb7e for this player report.

Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back