What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Sc00b , Brock Lesnar . - Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyar Armstrong

Unlinked
Your In-game name

SPC Eyar Armstrong

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Sc00b , Brock Lesnar .

Date of the incident

01/06/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Trolling

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Well, this day has been very frustrating for me, 2 fine gentlemen came to me and wanted to have a chat, so I agreed and led them in the investigation/interview room.
After that I met Sc00t, who was scared to get out of the PD because of the miss gunfire, even though a CSO asked him multiple times to leave( after a period of time ), so I interfered because the CSO was busy and I wanted to help him, while he was doing a great job, Sc00b didn't listen to me, to a sgt and a cso but that is usual, BUT after he left, there were 5 - 6 people crowding the pd enterance, so the ones who were tresspassing I asked over 15 times, and they didn't really do anything, so after asking help from everybody in the world, I just used my force, they got triggered, and kept mic spamming, cursing and asking why I used my force against an unarmed civ. So I restrained 3 people, I was kicked, and than random police officers just let them go free, I just went with it, but they kept on repeatedly come again and harass us all again and again, while Sc00b was blocking the shelf, as you can understand at this point I was very frustrated, especially having 2 people waiting for a very long time for me.
I tried getting them on ts, they evaded, after 5 trials Sc00b said he was deslective and he could not read, amazing, when rp is not needed there it is!!!
The other guy was unrestraind by an INS for some random reason while ignoring me, got in a tempest, and vdm'd all of the station( throughout the last situations I was with an admin), and the Sc00t just ignored me all of that time. ( any of the clips are in my possesion if needed).
PS - The video starts after multiple efforts to get them out of there(with no force) + I have another vid of trying to ask them to come to ts and of one of them vdming.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiDiNQPudqw&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Although I'm sure it was very annoying having them interrupt you and fill up the PD reception, hobos will be hobos, and if we banned for stuff like this then we'd be banning almost every hobo on the server. Personally, if I was you, I would have given them a few chances to leave and if they still refused then off to prison they go. 

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back