What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [SCF] Blaine [E] - RDM (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name

[TBB] Sgt. Iggy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[SCF] Blaine [E]

Date of the incident

21/01/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was at blood diamond cutter. I heard that they were rebels area so I decide to take off. I see SCF come around the corner. I was initiated on non-lethally and then few secs after lethally. I was given 4 seconds after lethal initiation as seen in the video. there was no previous situation. they shoot me as I scroll wheel to get out as you can also see. this is failRP in my eyes. I’ve cut out video from before because audio was really messed. I can link before if you need. all it is me getting my weapon off a tbb member.

my POV: http://plays.tv/video/5a64b386028fbf3c6f/scf-incident

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5a64b1138852d9b177/-?from=user

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
As you can clearly see, I am not involved with this.. I don't understand why names is put up on the report... I think you are just witchhunting. 

-- EDIT: You did not contact ME on teamspeak either. So not sure why you put "Yes" there...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not at one moment did u contact me on Teamspeak to come forward and speak with you. If you would like to speak with me on TeamSpeak then i would be happy to do so.

Your taking off in a heli and asked several times to get out or you will be shot, the heli continues to spin up, you could have easily switched off the engine to show that you are listening and working with us, but you did not?

Your taking off in a heli and asked several times to get out or you will be shot, the heli continues to spin up, you could have easily switched off the engine to show that you are listening and working with us, but you did not?

its resolved now billy. please read the report correctly. it answers all your arguements. non lethal and lethal iniation is different. 4 secs where given after lethal.

Admin please mark as resolved 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back