What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - SCF Blaine SCF Alfie - RDM (report rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittens Montana

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

Emperor Ming

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SCF Blaine SCF Alfie

Date of the incident

29/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Basically we robbed a rebel that was running from neochori, i took his radio and GPS (RP and Physically,) (Pat Down) then all of a sudden a heli showed up with his mate, pointing his gun and threatening me. i told him to fuck off and leave in his heli or i will Gat him down, he left and complied and i let his friend go with him. later on another gentlemen showed up and i did the same thing i asked him to stop running or i will shoot him in the leg, he stopped and turned around. i told him i have multiple rebels in the area and he should place his hands above his head or be shot, repeated twice before giving atleast 30 seconds to comply before shooting him. the medics arrived and revived the gentlemen, giving him NLR 15 min before entering a gunfight unless threatend. however he pointed his gun at me and told me if i do not leave the area him and his mates will shoot me, Broke NLR rule. i shot him as he threatend me and then my friends shot his friends hiding behind me. the medic returned again and i told him of the situation and he understood and gave him a DNR. the medic being (CI Mystix) PAR. Mystix at the time. i told the medic however he can help his friend as he hasn't done anything wrong yet. he helped the man up and started to walk away. a van rolled past and i gained interest and shouted stop the van or your tyres will be shot but didn't shoot as i know it was quite a poor initiation on my part. however the medic helped the downed rebel and i asked him to stop walking and he stopped walking he turned to face me and next thing i know, (headshot) out of nowhere i get RDM'd by Blaine and all my guys start lighting up the guys that just RDM'd me. after the gun fight was over and the restart happend i asked mr Blaine twice to join me in TS he refused to join my lobby and requested to join his, i refused and told him i have the issue so come to me, he refused to come. Alfie is also being Report for executing me after being Revived.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5a6f462eb387f7bac0/evi

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
For one i tried sorting it out as i said to you on teamspeak that if you had a problem come to the SCF channel if u want to talk. In these videos it shows nothing from when u initiated on the other guy and killed alfie i was already on my way there and when i got there i then shot u because it was still a active gun fight in my opinion. if you would wish to talk in teamspeak come down to the SCF channel and we can talk privately 

The person mentioned first that got robbed was me. While running I radioed to my guys that I was being followed by multiple people, when I stopped I complied with the robbers and they took my communications and GPS that's correct, I muted on teamspeak. Then one of my friends came over and the robbers immediately implied I told them my position while my coms were taken. This is not true like I said the moment I was followed I radioed this in.
To me it seems like these people were just trying to find any reason to report me (or my friends) or threaten me with it even tho I recorded that I radioed it in before I was patted down.

And even tho I told them in RP that I radioed it in before they caught me they are now trying to use this in this report. If needed I will provide the video that shows I told my position before I was patted down.

I am the person which arrived in a helicopter. I am sorry but your standing in a open field right next to Neochori. I am in heli so can see a lot. You are standing next to smoke from a Rebel Orca, you in a ghillie and my guy ziptied. It won't get easier to find my guy... 

Alright lets quote some stuff,

when i got there i then shot u because it was still a active gun fight in my opinion
(Gunfight was way over 6 mins)

ermm no it wasn't as 1. the medic role-played with the guy for an easy 3-5 mins and the last gun shot was from across the water and now one shot since then 2. also you decided not to show up in ts either way so if u wanna comp me instead then go ahead ill take  my MK18 load out full kitted with gilly several redbulls and zipties. i say 800k comp will be enough.

The person mentioned first that got robbed was me. While running I radioed to my guys that I was being followed by multiple people, when I stopped I complied with the robbers and they took my communications and GPS that's correct, I muted on teamspeak. Then one of my friends came over and the robbers immediately implied I told them my position while my coms were taken. This is not true like I said the moment I was followed I radioed this in.
To me it seems like these people were just trying to find any reason to report me (or my friends) or threaten me with it even tho I recorded that I radioed it in before I was patted down.

And even tho I told them in RP that I radioed it in before they caught me they are now trying to use this in this report. If needed I will provide the video that shows I told my position before I was patted down.
you are not being reported so please reframe from replying i only added your story as i know your friends was involved also u say u radio'd in yet any tacital information should be hotmic'd but i never heard u say anything about friends.

I am the person which arrived in a helicopter. I am sorry but your standing in a open field right next to Neochori. I am in heli so can see a lot. You are standing next to smoke from a Rebel Orca, you in a ghillie and my guy ziptied. It won't get easier to find my guy... 
yeah im in a field no helis were near me when i took this guy he did not hot mic anything and also u say your guy. how would u know he's your guy with no radio or gps? hmmmm? again your not involved in this report please reframe from replying.

Anyways you guys clearly need to resolve this with me in ts for comp otherwise i'd just leave this with the admins. 

thanks. - Emperor Ming.

Ok as I am the medic who are being mentioned in the report and since I also provided a video I would just like to add something. What "bothers" me is that Alfie after being revived decides to execute Emperor Ming even though he just got revived. Now to me that is against rule 5.4:

(5.4) When you are revived/downed:

You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes.

Your character retains all knowledge of the time before they are downed.

While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly.

His friend Bry did the same just a few minutes earlier by trying to start a gunfight or just rob Emperor Ming which to me is also against rule 5.4. Bry also got it explain to him that he is not allowed to start or enter a combat situation within 15 minutes but decides to try to do so anyways. To me Alfie as they were in the same gang should understand that he is not allowed to just what he did.

And why would i be reported? I didn't RDM anyone, i executed you but if i took a hostage and executed them, it wouldn't be an active gunfight therefore, what i did was fine.
ermmm? i was rdm'd and then u executed me with minimal RP like how isn't that rdm? XD

i'm just gonna wait for the staff to deal with my reports anyways.

Firstly, I would like to refer to the evidence provided for this report. The entirety of the evidence provided is either through a sniper scope or is a person sitting in a house 200m away. This has resulted in the evidence being provided to extremely vague and although we can watch what is happening (from a distance) we cannot determine what exactly is being discussed by both parties in-game. Therefore, I would like to tackle multiple statements brought up in the initial report.

giving him NLR 15 min before entering a gunfight unless threatend. however he pointed his gun at me and told me if i do not leave the area him and his mates will shoot me, Broke NLR rule.
Yes, I can see from the evidence that the man who is downed is revived by medics, then

shortly after is involved in a combat situation, however from the evidence provided I cannot confirm that he instigated this situation. If he was threatened then he would be able to defend himself if it came to it, but if he instigated the combat then he would be liable for rule 5.4. Again, cannot confirm this due to not being able to hear what is being said between the two individuals.

i told the medic however he can help his friend as he hasn't done anything wrong yet. he helped the man up and started to walk away. a van rolled past and i gained interest and shouted stop the van or your tyres will be shot but didn't shoot as i know it was quite a poor initiation on my part.
This could be considered Poor roleplay, but again the perspective is from someone who is just running around the area, not involved with the encounter dipping in and out of the conversation. Insufficient evidence.

however the medic helped the downed rebel and i asked him to stop walking and he stopped walking he turned to face me and next thing i know, (headshot) out of nowhere i get RDM'd by Blaine and all my guys start lighting up the guys that just RDM'd me.
The only evidence of this is the following coming up in chat after 1-2 minutes of you disappearing in the footage, most likely pursuing the van.

d47520ba7fa4f393a2114bb5ed751738.png

Again, this is insufficient evidence, within those 1-2 minutes you could have shot towards his vehicle, both parties could have stopped and spoken. There is no clear-cut evidence and therefore again its insufficient.

@Mr Kittens the evidence provided in this report is simply not good enough to confirm any of your accusations. In future, if you report someone could you please review the evidence that you have collated and make sure that you can clearly identify from the video that a rule is broken. Your own footage would have been very useful in this scenario, but it hasn’t been provided at any point throughout the entire report.

No Action-taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back