What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [SCF] [T] Quinsy - Poorhttps://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/100073-report-a-player-scf-t-quinsy-poorlow-quality-rp-awaiting-resolution//

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shacky

Your In-game name

Shackyy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[SCF] [T] Quinsy

Date of the incident

14/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So we were camping at Advanced weapons and then suddenly we saw two hurons that were landing at Uranium buyer, so we decided to go rob them. When we showed up me and my friend drove into the compund and decamped to set up for the robbery. When my and my friend went out of the car we started to run away to set up, apparently the guy that was infront of us said '' Hands up or you will get shot'' ,as you can see in the video i did not hear this initiation at all because of the hovering hurons. Even if i would be able hear the initiation, this was still a really bad and poor initiation that they later said in teamspeak was ''an perfect initiation''

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeSABZnPYvg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

• Facepalm
Reactions: M
I am heard by you guys as one of you say "I'm not gonna put my hands up" as they run away: https://plays.tv/video/5a5b768b8df1dd2d99/im-not-gonna-put-my-hands-up?from=user
As I was involved I'll comment on this, how do you think this initiation is valid, you had a car pulling up while your mates with Hurons are hovering above their forehead.

so you decide to pretty much say stop or die when there is 2 fat Helis hovering him.

now in ts you said this is a perfect initiation.

i am sorry mate but I am pretty sure "stop or you will be shot" is not considered as high roleplay at all.

my mates didn't threaten your life even a bit you could have talked to them role played it out or maybe split the money.

instead everyone took off leavin you there, so you can initiate in a manner that would ashame many people.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I was involved I'll comment on this, how do you think this initiation is valid, you had a car pulling up while your mates with Hurons are hovering above their forehead.

so you decide to pretty much say stop or die when there is 2 fat Helis hovering him.

now in ts you said this is a perfect initiation.

i am sorry mate but I am pretty sure "stop or you will be shot" is not considered as high roleplay at all.

my mates didn't threaten your life even a bit you could have talked to them role played it out or maybe split the money.

instead everyone took off leavin you there, so you can initiate in a manner that would ashame many people.
I didn't have much time to say alot as yous got out of the car and immediately started running to cover.

I was not in TS that was my gang leader BillyS on my behalf. As he had seen my POV.

I didn't have much time to say alot as yous got out of the car and immediately started running to cover.

I was not in TS that was my gang leader BillyS on my behalf. As he had seen my POV.
You could have done so much more, instead you took the easy way out.

you might not standup for your actions or what your leader said in ts.

however that's you decision, you were in a situation and we gave you time. But you thought letting someone else solve a matter that concerns you the most was smart then that's all on you.

i just don't get why you guys would possibly think that "hands up or you will be shot" without any context story or even a joke is a "perfect initiation"

we told you many times and even asked why you think that a modified version of hands or die is a perfect initiation.

but all your rep said was that he disagree, in my opinion you guys are living in your own world.

i have said enough and will now wait for a staffs opinion on this.

I am heard by you guys as one of you say "I'm not gonna put my hands up" as they run away: https://plays.tv/video/5a5b768b8df1dd2d99/im-not-gonna-put-my-hands-up?from=user
In the video quartzy on the left heard you barely and talked through ts meanwhile whacky never heard you, 1 second after quartzy relayed the info. You shot the person that didn't hear you.

no time to comply for shacky.

You could have done so much more, instead you took the easy way out.

you might not standup for your actions or what your leader said in ts.

however that's you decision, you were in a situation and we gave you time. But you thought letting someone else solve a matter that concerns you the most was smart then that's all on you.

i just don't get why you guys would possibly think that "hands up or you will be shot" without any context story or even a joke is a "perfect initiation"

we told you many times and even asked why you think that a modified version of hands or die is a perfect initiation.

but all your rep said was that he disagree, in my opinion you guys are living in your own world.

i have said enough and will now wait for a staffs opinion on this.

In the video quartzy on the left heard you barely and talked through ts meanwhile whacky never heard you, 1 second after quartzy relayed the info. You shot the person that didn't hear you.

no time to comply for shacky.
After I had initiated and got confirmation that I was heard by the guy that said "hands up- I'm not gonna put my hands up" I started shooting as they both ran away to get cover to get an advantage over me, as he said to me to put my hands up but stopped to say that he will not comply with me, so I don't see what more could be done other than just surrendering there and lose what I had when I could just defend myself.

Why are commenting if you were neither of the two involved?

After I had initiated and got confirmation that I was heard by the guy that said "hands up- I'm not gonna put my hands up" I started shooting as they both ran away to get cover to get an advantage over me, as he said to me to put my hands up but stopped to say that he will not comply with me, so I don't see what more could be done other than just surrendering there and lose what I had when I could just defend myself.

Why are commenting if you were neither of the two involved?
like i have said before i was involved in this situation as you can see in shacky video, the entire gang was their we were overwatch and so heard what was going.

we were shocked by what i heard, i fact i guessed what gang you guys were part of by the initiation because this isnt the first time. i wont go further into this.

no like i said before maybe its better if we just wait for staff opinion, in my books the basic hands up or you get shot isnt the so called "perfect initiation"you guys claimed it to be.

https://plays.tv/video/5a5caeb54888b74b10/report

that is my pov tbh I can't tell how I managed to hear the initiation myself, but clearly you could have at least exchanged a few words with us ( some RP, even if there were 3 sentences) so we could have conducted a quality robbery, maybe an exchange. But you decided that what you said was enough and decided to shoot.

From your profile I can see that you are an old member of the community, and of course everyone makes mistakes. This could be the definition to Low Quality RP, but you still haven't realised that when you were called to teamspeak in an attempt to solve this situation, and called it a perfect initiation. Robberies (in this scenario a small gunfight) are not only about demanding a person to put is hands up, it's also about having an ejoyable RP experience for both of you. In this case this was criteria was not met and therefore Shacky decided to put this report up.

Refer to this post if you do not understand what I am trying to tell you:

https://plays.tv/video/5a5caeb54888b74b10/report

that is my pov tbh I can't tell how I managed to hear the initiation myself, but clearly you could have at least exchanged a few words with us ( some RP, even if there were 3 sentences) so we could have conducted a quality robbery, maybe an exchange. But you decided that what you said was enough and decided to shoot.

From your profile I can see that you are an old member of the community, and of course everyone makes mistakes. This could be the definition to Low Quality RP, but you still haven't realised that when you were called to teamspeak in an attempt to solve this situation, and called it a perfect initiation. Robberies (in this scenario a small gunfight) are not only about demanding a person to put is hands up, it's also about having an ejoyable RP experience for both of you. In this case this was criteria was not met and therefore Shacky decided to put this report up.

Refer to this post if you do not understand what I am trying to tell you:
At the start of that video were not telling me to put my hands up but only ran away because I had a much greater advantage over you?

What other chance did I have to say more? You heard me say to put your hands up and you ran away to cover and I also heard you telling me to put my hands up so it was clearly a hostile situation.

I can understand if I was not heard correctly but you replied to me and ran away so I took it as if you heard. I didn't want to risk my life by trying to come over and talk further as you had already said to me to put my hands up which was the first thing you said when you got out of the car.

As I have said earlier that was my gang leader in TS as he had seen my POV and said there was no need for me to go and that he would handle it.

The RP could've went further if I put my hands up or if you guys put your hands up but neither of us wanted to comply and so it resulted in shooting.

I made no threat to you, I had no gun out, I said: Hands up!?I am not going to put my hands up!

I said hands up in surprise and made no threat to you because I had no gun and then confirmed to you that I am not going to put my hands up.

What other chance did I have to say more? You heard me say to put your hands up and you ran away to cover and I also heard you telling me to put my hands up so it was clearly a hostile situation.
Maybe just not telling me to put my hands up as soon as got out of my vehicle was not the best idea.

EDIT: You can also tell that I did not initiate by killersky's reaction in TS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so let me as you this @Quinsy, do you feel you gave high quality roleplay before shooting?

Please, no one else comment now until asked to do so.

Okay, so let me as you this @Quinsy, do you feel you gave high quality roleplay before shooting?

Please, no one else comment now until asked to do so.
No I do not, I was very panicked and just managed to blurt out the basics. As I only recently came back I was a bit rusty but have since raised my standard of RP.

so instead of resolving or apologising for your actions you try to defend your actions. Only when I ask you if it is of high quality do you respond with no.

I can see you have been away from the servers for a while and may have missed the post from Matt about the "initiation" clarification, so if you are happy to try and resolve this in a civilised manner now with all parties involved, I will let you off with a warning, so that you may learn from your mistakes. I also suggest that if the players who were shot as a result can show you proof that they bled out/respawned (not revived by medics), you offer them full compensation by way of an apology.

If you are happy to do this, please can you post in here to update us if it has been resolved, also could (only) one of the players who were affected respond to tell us if it was satisfactorily involved.

Reporting player(s) could you discuss what went wrong and what could be done in the future to educate Quinsy, and also discuss what you could have done differently to escalate the situation (such as discussing rather than running to cover etc). This is an adult community and as such we would hope that people would admit when they make mistakes and learn from them. 

I am the only one who talked with Qunsiy and solved it on my part. @Shacky may have video for a comp request. Anyway situation has been solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back