What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Schum - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger Jiggins

Your In-game name

Tiger JIggins

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Schum

Date of the incident

08/20/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was hanging around the area at the Kavala Church as an incident had taken place, and there were too guys that came over to me pulled out there weapons and said to me and my friend, "Hands up now" my mate pulled out a weapon and then he got shot, and then one comes over to me saying "Hands up now, 1, 2, 3", then shoots me killing me. Afterwards i ask for them to resolve it in teamspeak but they refuse, after that one of them comes into teamspeak. His friend evender. i tried explaining how it was RDM but he was constantly saying about how it was not and being cheeky about the whole situation. As a conclusion i have felt the need to report this because people who act in such way need to be off of the server. The link below is evidence evender sent not thinking he was in the wrong showing his friend RDMing me. This is not my point of view.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTDivfgtd3U
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
It's "Evander" & the part of me being cheeky in teamspeak? - I dont get. I tried my best to resolve this but as you refused to see this from our point of view its impossible. We told you and your friend a good 5 times to put your hands up yet you chose to walk off while being held at gunpoint? and your friend who pulled out a gun on me? Do you expect quality roleplay in return while acting this way???? I tried my best resolving this.

[SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I was just looking through the reports because i like to look at the videos, but you are right. The man was counting down and as you can see in rule 2.2 ''[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Count downs are not considered quality roleplay'' [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]it is RDM.[/SIZE]
(12.4) Commenting on a ban appeal or report a player thread that is not involving you will lead to a warning point and a 7 day posting restriction.

My friend told you several times to put up your hands yet you walked away, as you can see in the video. Your friend proceeds to pull up his gun and say "Put your hands up" so i open fire at him. When your friend is down you keep ignoring the warnings so i start counting down since you have no regard for your own life. Since you dont listen to my countdown after you been warned several times i open fire. At the start of the video my friend clearly states "Put your hands up" and you refuse to do so, you had around 26 seconds to obey and we got the entire video as proof that you didnt listen at all.

My friend told you several times to put up your hands yet you walked away, as you can see in the video. Your friend proceeds to pull up his gun and say "Put your hands up" so i open fire at him. When your friend is down you keep ignoring the warnings so i start counting down since you have no regard for your own life. Since you dont listen to my countdown after you been warned several times i open fire. At the start of the video my friend clearly states "Put your hands up" and you refuse to do so, you had around 26 seconds to obey and we got the entire video as proof that you didnt listen at all.
This is not about my friend, since he does not have to value his life, you never told him what you would do or what you wanted him to do other than to put his hands up and also i never walked away. the evidence shows blatantly. 

It's "Evander" & the part of me being cheeky in teamspeak? - I dont get. I tried my best to resolve this but as you refused to see this from our point of view its impossible. We told you and your friend a good 5 times to put your hands up yet you chose to walk off while being held at gunpoint? and your friend who pulled out a gun on me? Do you expect quality roleplay in return while acting this way???? I tried my best resolving this.
Then again i never walked off, you never told me what was going to happen if i did, its best to cover all options, the roleplay in that situation was awful and i would obviously love to see better, you did not agree with me or an admin that it was RDM and you still thought it wasn't. we asked if you were new to give you the benefit of the doubt and you said you have played on this server for 3 years. You failed to see reason. Everything you say here has probably already been said in TS and you've just disregarded all of it. I'll leave it up the the admins now. 

Okay after viewing the video it's quite clear that you haven't read our rules @Schroam. You make no attempt at high quality roleplay here while Evander does at least attempt something other than the terrible and constant shouting of "Put your hands up" which is pretty much the definition of low quality RP. 

You failed to give any compliance orders, you literally said the same sentence over and over again the proceeded to give a count down which is specifically listed under the RDM rule as not being allowed.

@TI Mike I'm going to issue you a warning for this incident, you didn't shoot first but you're certainly involved and I hope you improve your RP and learn a lesson.

Warning issued - Evander Holyfield

Steamid: 76561198153205860

GUID: 5e94583c1ebf9a1e454896a30cc312b6

Action taken RDM - Schum

SteamID: 76561197990000617

GUID: b1045bc9a1f3c8d4fc9001d97f33abb8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back