What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Schwayze - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Butcher

Your In-game name

SGT Frank Butcher RT444

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Schwayze

Date of the incident

03/10/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We responded to gunfire in the area but then was told no gunfire but we decided to go up and see what was happening,

as the guy was being dealt with as seen in the video it seems he took the police car and drove off and the tires where fired upon so we followed the police car and as I got out I was shot dead with nothing said,

I checked teamspeak and he wasn't there this time and asked support for a second opinion as I check teamspeak first but if I don't see them I ask support,

why I say this time is because last time we hand an incident with Schwayze and is friend Noah, if an admin wants a video of what happened last time then I will show it, Schwayze wasn't the trigger man last time but he came to support with his friend and was told what his friend done in the video was wrong by support as they where in teamspeak.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1EYO2ItNWk&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

It's clear to me that some clarification on this video is needed there were officers responding to shots in which the sports hatchback came up with 3 officers inside and we told them not to get out of their car just to drive away and we had rifles pointed at them but they pretty much acted like we weren't even there, got out of the car and started getting set up, I then tried to RP with the officer that approached me and all he wanted to do was restrain me so I started to run, at which point the officers then attempted to tase me as I got into their unlocked vehicle. I would like to state that the previous incident has no place in this thread seeing as it was a different situation, it wasn't me who had even done anything wrong and everything was worked out in teamspeak already. Also, after this situation concluded the police had shot me dead and some hobo ran up and executed me for running him over. Before I was executed officer SGT Xkan had stated to me that I needed a better understanding, he seemed unhappy about the situation however it was late and I was tired, however, I stayed online for about ten mins staring at my computer to make sure no one wanted to contact me to talk about the situation, after which I went to sleep as I have school. I do understand the complaint here, although, the officers have already attempted to tase me, have been gunning my car down and if I stay in the car I would be pulled out and restrained, if I get out of the car the officers have full rights to rubber bullet me or tase me, at this point I don't really see much of an option, and as far as RP goes, I already tried to do that in which I got responded to with "put your hands up, we have to restrain you" I would like to say that I am by no means angry or upset, I simply would like to resolve this issue calmly and peacefully, I am willing to discuss this here or in teamspeak once I get home tonight, I understand where this report is coming from but at the same time attempts to tase me and disable my vehicle count as imitation, so I feel as though I was in the right to respond how I did. Either way I will wait here for a response of some sort @Frank Butcher

Last edited by a moderator:
I did assume that because I was already attempted to be tased that upon exiting my vehicle I would be rubbered, however given what you've explained to me, the whole situation seems ridiculous from a police point of view because it seems as though I was overreacting and RDM'ing. I'm not trying to say what I did was right, simply explaining my understanding of the situation and the rules. With what you've explained I will ensure that i offer quality initiation before firing at anyone. Although as you said you are not the creator of the report so we will have to wait until Frank is available to fully work this out. I appreciate your help and clarification. @SGT Xkan

With what you've explained I will ensure that i offer quality initiation before firing at anyone. Although as you said you are not the creator of the report so we will have to wait until Frank is available to fully work this out. I appreciate your help and clarification. @SGT Xkan
Me and @nevin had this conversation with you and your friend 4 days ago in teamspeak with a member of support, yes it wasn't your fault last time but it was explained as you where there, you can't just spray down cops after shooting your tires, of course cops will shoot your tires after you stole the police car, I don't know what else to say man.

Yes you explained to us that you cannot simply shoot a cop for shooting tires however like I said earlier you cannot use that as a reference because every scenario is different that scenario was me stealing a police vehicle and them trying to stop me and my friend doing the shooting. Clearly understood and resolved, this scenario was me saying to the police "keep driving don't get out of the car or we'll shoot" I assumed I wasn't close enough to be heard so I didn't open fire, they then tried to tase me as I ran and got into their car so at that point they have shot at me, not just the tires, I was under the impression that since they told me to put my hands up, attempted to tase me, and then shot at the car I got into that it was then an active gunfight because that is what it seemed like. The situation you keep referring to was friendly banter that went horribly horribly wrong because my friend didn't totally understand and it was miscommunicated between us. I'm not sure what else to say at this point. I'll await your response @Frank Butcher

Yes you explained to us that you cannot simply shoot a cop for shooting tires however like I said earlier you cannot use that as a reference because every scenario is different that scenario was me stealing a police vehicle and them trying to stop me and my friend doing the shooting.
The reason I'm using this reference is because you both were in teamspeak and listened to what the support said and you turn around a few days later and do it yourself, to me it felt like the same situation only you did the killing this time, a cop car was robbed, tires where shot then police get shot with out any warning/poor roleplay

Seems were going in circles so I'll just leave it for the admins

Hello, 

So after reviewing the video and speaking to other staff members about the video, I have drawn up the following conclusions. 

So, from the video the guy seems to try to get away in the Police car, he gets his tyres shot, you guys then turn up and he shoots you.

Now, from looking at the comments, you guys seem to be a little unsure about the whole situation with tyres being shot. As the police shot first and initiated on the car and fired bullets at him, he has every right to fire back at the police using lethal force, but only the person in the car, not his friends just the person in the car, but in this case it was just him.

So, based on that I am going to have to Deny this report as it is not RDM and he had every right to shoot at you.

I hope that this cleared the whole situation up and clarified it for you. If you need any more clarification then please don't hesitate to contact another staff member. 

Report Rejected. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back