What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Scott - Other (Player recived warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty -The China Guy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

SGT Matty [AC141]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Scott

Date of the incident

01/04/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was on an NPAS patrol when my fellow colleagues needed help, so I went to help them. One officer was killed (downed) so I rubbered the criminal and Scott fled in a blue hatchback and we chased him until he crashed, he then started to run away, I then started to try and talk to him without initiating but he kept running so I needed to initiate with neccassary force. When I pulled my taser out he started to "DPI glitch" so I needed to pullout my Spar-16 with rubbers to get him in restraints.

I could not find him on TS and couldn't send him a message in game since the server restarted after 2 minutes in the helicopter. Also, the time I dont know exactly but that is a rough time, sorry.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/245457926
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I'm sorry but what I was doing was running in a circle/ zig zag, not a glitch of any sort as you can see in the video, so this report is a waste of time. If you contact me in game tomorrow when youre on ill be happy to talk in teamspeak.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
You knew if you ran in circles and wiggle your mouse it will be really hard to impossible to be able to shoot you. 
If you were zig zagging then you would look like the first part of the video but instead you wiggled your mouse, and this only occured when I started to initiate.

I also forgot to mention, you basically did what the video shows but just to a less of an extent. 

Sorry about this but, I have an issue with that video. It looks like it speeds up, if you keep an eye on the guy on the left in the driver seat he is normally moving his head but when the guy DPI's his head moves a lot quicker.

You knew if you ran in circles and wiggle your mouse it will be really hard to impossible to be able to shoot you. 
If you were zig zagging then you would look like the first part of the video but instead you wiggled your mouse, and this only occured when I started to initiate.

I also forgot to mention, you basically did what the video shows but just to a less of an extent. 
I'm sorry but before this incident I had never heard of DPI, but I still do not believe that I have done this glitch, because simpley zig zagging is not against server rules and what I did was nothing like what they were doing in the example video, so I have to say that I still disagree. None the less I am still sorry if this incident has caused you any distress and would be happy to compensate you in whatever way you see fit and as I said I would be happy to talk this over in teamspeak tomorrow.

If you believe you never DPI'd and being stubborn about it, I dont see the point of talking to you on Teamspeak, I don't see it going anywhere. Also, if you believe you were zig zagging when clearly you were running in circles (you were doing zig zags at the beginning). 

dont mean to butt in but  u  still caught him? so why cause a fuss? could it be you might not be  a good shot? i  see him running i don't see any glitch like in the example video.

Please do not reply if you are not invloved, thank you. Also we never caught since the server restarted. You would know this if you would have read my post, sorry if I seem harsh but I am just like that. If you are a friend of him then please encourage him to defend himself and not other people, thank you.

is running in circles or zig zagging against the rules? If it is then fair enough you caught me, but if not then whats the fuss because that's not DPI.

is running in circles or zig zagging against the rules? If it is then fair enough you caught me, but if not then whats the fuss because that's not DPI.
I did not say zig zagging is against server rules, you are making things up. I said when you ran in circles you wiggled your mouse aswell which is DPI glitching, which is against server rules.

There was no wiggling, just changing direction. That is not a glitch, I'm sorry its just not.

I never claimed that you said it was against server rules, but what you did say is that I had broken a rule, but the only thing that I did was run in circles and zig zag so you implied it, so I'm not making anything up.

Right now we are just going back and forth, so from now on I will let staff decide. The reasoning is because we are not going anywhere what so ever. 

There was no wiggling, just changing direction. That is not a glitch, I'm sorry its just not.

I never claimed that you said it was against server rules, but what you did say is that I had broken a rule, but the only thing that I did was run in circles and zig zag so you implied it, so I'm not making anything up.

dont mean to butt in but  u  still caught him? so why cause a fuss? could it be you might not be  a good shot? i  see him running i don't see any glitch like in the example video.
You did ‘butt in’

enjoy a forum warning point as a prize 

After review the vidoe this is DPI clithing and it will result in a ban.

But in this case since i belive @Scott E H did not do it on porpuse.

Scoot you will recive a warning for this today as you didnt relly have anything on you and i belive you didn't do this intenionally !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back