What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - scott ozzy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakes

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: jake samuel

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: scott ozzy

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/27/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2200

What best describes this incident ?: combat cuffing

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So to start with i was being robbed and had some items stolen, So i was let go and had a gun in a container close by so i went to get my gun went back and pointed it towards the guy that robbed me he refused so i shot him.
The police then showed up as i was trying to get him in his car but the car wasnt working right.
I then got in a local car and waited around and then the downed guy told the police that i had a shot gun and i then noticed i was in a bad local car so then ran to his car , Then remembered it was broke so ran back to the local car. I was then tased which is fair enough my friend (frankie green) then punched scott so he couldnt cuff me. I then got up and ran to the car to drive off . yet as im sat in the car i get cuffed, In the clip provided he also knows he messed up but still continues to go ahead.

From a rule brake i have now lost a sawnoff shotgun, And my roleplay was altered

I then spoke to scott in teamspeak and was just going around in circles and was told "its a game mechanic if you dont like it dont play the game"

police POV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqv0asP0YlE

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/cCqJaBl7wKo9C/d1337MZ4dzbR?invite=cr-MSx6MzIsMzM2NDgyNDYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Huh thought we had solved this in TS oh well....

ill tag the other 2 who were involved

please note that stuart is being tagged because he was involved and can also help me explain again what happened and NOT AS A MEMBER OF STAFF

@Stuart

The other officer involved is PPC Chopper Reid but I cannot find his forum profile 

Im going to link the recording of our discussion as honestly Im not sure why this report went up as we explained in detail exactly what happened

Yes I can see it looked shitty but I had you dead to rights it was a unfortunate side effect of game mechanics which is less that ideal but is well known for not being fantastic on GTAV FiveM 

TLDR for the video is that I had tazed Jake then went to place in cuffs but as I had hit my keybind to cuff him I was punched by his mate which delayed the animation of me cuffing him until after I had stopped stumbling which had allowed jake to stand up and hit the keybind to get into the car 

You had said to us in TS it wasnt about the shotgun but now it is?

Lets be honest you say your RP was altered but you dont RP the aftereffects of being Tazed because I can tell you know RL a individual who has been tazed cannot just get up and run after a few seconds   

if Im honest it just seems like your unhappy because you lost a shotgun which I can appreciate is expensive 

The reason the chat went in circles is because everytime it was explained to you what happened your reply was either "But it altered my RP" or "You know you messed up but still continued" 

anyways here is the video link feel free to contact me in TS if you want me to explain it you again  (Please Note my OBS is set to record the Game only so during most of this I was either Tabbed out in TS or watching my POV of the incident which I believe he attached in his report)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

From the videos provided, a few things can be taken from this report. 

The incident in question regarding combat cuffing. From experience when things lag on the server, this sort of thing can be seen from time to time. The handcuffing key pushes' I'm confident to say were definitely before you were back up on your feet and there was a delay from the time of you getting cuffed and getting into the car. I don't believe there was any intention of "Combat Cuffing" but an unfortunate turn of events. 

In regards to what should have been done after this occurred is entirely down to the participants, however, I am of the opinion that the player should of been let go and allowed to continue on their way in the interest of fairness. The police have a plethora of resources including what seemed to be the man's car that we was trying to steel back. Its very much a possibility to have been fair and got the "win" later through warrants and or punishment with the vehicle involved because the situation unfolded a bit shitly due to no fault of anyone (Understandably you wouldn't have know who's car it really was in roleplay but that's the dice roll and there's always another criminal around the corner and they'll be grateful you did what you did).

Lastly to the two criminals. The situation in itself sounds like roleplay wasn't at your best interest. Its beyond me why a criminal would stick around after attempted murder in broad daylight especially once the police turned up and the person in question is conscious and can very much ID you. I am very inclined to believe that you were reaching in your inventory for a knife that luckily wasn't there. The type of roleplay you give off needs improving. I personally don't know many people that would run up to a police officer (sober) and clock them in the face or attempt to pull a knife when two of them are pointing tazer at you or general direction. Your friend made his bed and therefore has to lay in it. You jumping in was suicide and poor. 

In conclusion no action will be taken on any party involved. The points outlined above will hopefully give you insight in how might deal with something like this in the future. Its a game and everyone should have everyone else's best interest in the back of their mind and what would make the best roleplay situation.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back