What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Sebastian ; RiCh - Other (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remus

Your In-game name

remus

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Sebastian ; RiCh

Date of the incident

01/05/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was selling my drugs (marijuana) when a guy (Sebastian) approached with a helicopter. He seemed to be friendly and avoided every question regarding what he was doing there. After I was doing my work some friends of his just came with a helicopter (some colors of the police to make me and my friend think that he is a police man undercover - and should surrender) and a Pink car that came without Roleplaying because didn't called / texted him to come there (metagaming because they were 100% speaking on TeamSpeak / other software). They also killed us in the same time without speaking IC (HOW THEY EVEN KNOW WHEN TO KILL US?) I lost my money because of their scam. (pretending to be a police man undercover). He also asked us if we have any illegal stuff like he was on duty. In real life the malefactor don't ask you if you have anything illegal with you, only a police man do that. In plus, he asked to give him the keys for the trucks to check the trunk for illegal stuffs in the name of law.
0:05 - he arrived with a helicopter
2:55 - i gave him the keys because he insisted to see what's in the trunk, when he saw that is nothing left in the truck he turned to be aggresive (that's because he probably knew all the money are in my wallet and he wanted to sell himself the marijuana) "Oh, you sold all of them, didn't you?" "We are in trouble boys"
3:09 - a friend of him came with a transport truck (HOW HE KNEW WHEN and WHERE TO GO TO US? THERE WAS NO ROLEPLAY FOR THAT)
3:45 - a "police" helicopter appeared then they said to us to surrender : "Look up, there is a helicopter there"
------------------------------------NOTES------------------------------------
ALL THE " " CAN BE HEARD ON THE ORIGINAL AUDIO , IF IT'S NEEDED I CAN GIVE IT ONLY TO THE ADMINISTRATOR.
The video is without audio because i had my microphone on. I can give the video with audio ONLY to the administrators.
I want me and my friend's money back because we felt abused by the power of a (fake) police man undercover.
------------------------------------NOTES------------------------------------

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1e_XX0IEbA&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Erm I do not see what I did wrong. And people do hotmic btw when they talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Remus

If you want Staff to play this report any attention we need an unedited video of the act that you are reporting.  This includes the audio being in the video. I will give you 24hrs to post the video or the report will be rejected.

@Remus

If you want Staff to play this report any attention we need an unedited video of the act that you are reporting.  This includes the audio being in the video. I will give you 24hrs to post the video or the report will be rejected.
The unedited video I want to be private. That means I want to see only the staff because I spoke with someone during the incident. 

The unedited video I want to be private. That means I want to see only the staff because I spoke with someone during the incident. 
Send me the link in a PM

@Alfred I am at school right now but when I get home I will send you the video in PM. (the next 3, 4 hours) 

If you had a problem then why did you not Contact me or rich on TS?
You will give me the time that I wasted talking with a police man that is robbing you? You will give me the money that I lost during this "roleplay action"? It is nice how a police man can rob you at a drug dealer ^^. I hope he will get fired after the admin will see the video, this is not normal. 

You will give me the time that I wasted talking with a police man that is robbing you? You will give me the money that I lost during this "roleplay action"? It is nice how a police man can rob you at a drug dealer ^^. I hope he will get fired after the admin will see the video, this is not normal. 
I never said anything about police? I'm not even or have ever been in the Police?

I fail to see any rule breaks here. Even if they were pretending to be undercover cops (which they never said: you made that assumption yourself), that's not against server rules. On the contrary, it's role-play! This being an RP server, we actively encourage RP!

Report Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back