What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Sebi - RDM<br>VDM<br>Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Weiland

Your In-game name

Scott Weiland

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Sebi

Date of the incident

04/12/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
VDM
Trolling

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My quilin was parked inside the Kavala hospital Green zone and got lockpicked by "Sebi" He then continued to drive away with the car and took the gun inside and then attempted to rdm both Me and my friend Devin. After that he VDM'ed me at least 3 times. This player logged off after this happened and I lost my M14 because of this.

I attempted to tell him this is something he can not do and my friend told him in OOC chat that it is not allowed but he did not respond. He is clearly only on this server to troll.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEiVS6EbRFg&amp;feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hi,

Thank you for submitting the report. I cannot see from your video that he stole the vehicle from the greenzone since he might have had the keys previously. And since you are turned away from him when shooting I cannot see if his intentions were to kill the person with you. However the VDM looks pretty clear cut. You ran into his vehicle at first. He then turns around and porpusly rams into you two and after that turns around again to ram you over.

Action Taken. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back