What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - SeniorBob - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javier

Your In-game name

Javier Orion

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SeniorBob

Date of the incident

23/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Basically a guy was entering the checkpoint in a hatchback and the gate was closed on him, i then saw bob near and tell him to place his hands ontop of his head, After this he claims he did nothing wrong, i was going to allow him to try and get his way out of it but he then called me a "Retard" so i decided not to then i switched my recording software on and the rest of the video explains it's self i then give him to a rebel after i'm done with him, he then combat logs as the rebel takes him away (Also don't know why my recoording didn't catch my mic)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5d3741b2e8fc6d8e1d/seniorbob-quitting-in-restraints-bad-audio-ik-dont-bully-0%20%20

https://youtu.be/GJMNMm0jYgc

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This is all bull, This guy is just toxic af. I had just finished dealing with another posiden member, turned to walk out but as there was a truck approaching the barrier I turned away, faced the other direction and started walking off then there was a loud explosion which made me jump. This toxic psoideon guy truns up and starts screaming at me that ive dropped the gate on this poor fella and immediately restrains me when all I wanted to do was go to my chopper and have fun. He then lets people rob me and abandons me in a room just to waste my time.

Yes I called him a retard but that was only after I was getting pissed off at its toxicity. Wouldn't even let me explain. 

Regardless im off the server now, this happens all to often. Being restrained by people who are on a whitelisted power trip. Seen it all to often before. 

I was going to let you explain yourself, but soon as you called me that i just think you lost the chance to as i don't really have respect for people who call others that, and i don't see how i was being Toxic? That's just my character in game mate, i also fail to see how i was on a power trip as honestly from my perspective it looked like you  closed it on him. I was going to listen to the explanation. I normally always give people a chance. 

Cheers, Javier

I was here at the time, and also have a recording of him breaking Roleplay multiple times and generally being very toxic and rude, let me know if you'd like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sorry for using a derogatory term that was wrong and i do apologise for that, it was a moment of madness spured on by annoyance. My annoyance was aggrevated also by the amount of times I get pointlessly put in restraints by posideon and kept for 30 - 45 mins a time whilst they all fanny about with each other and just leave me on my own, only to be executed or put in jail for 15 minutes. Its poor poor RP. Ive even tried to RP with posideon but no joy, same results everytime. Bullet to the head or 15-30 mins in the jail. This has killed my fun for the server. Ive been chased down the highway before, pulled over by posideon and told i was in a car accident and executed with out explanation. Im not one for recording all my gameplay and submitting it to forums to see how many people i can ban, thats not what this game should be about, should be about creating fun enjoyable rp moments. Not lets see how many people i can restrain and execute. Yawn.

I always treat people the way you are treated and im sorry Javier, it might be a mistake on my part but to me you came across as toxic and not even in a RP sense. You knew and i knew that dropping a gate on someone is a banable offence. I dont break rules and certainly wouldnt do something as lame as that. Game is to buggy as it is without people dropping gates on people. So i guess we got off or had the wrong idea about one another I dont know. 

As for the combat logging im not sorry for that. First time ive done that and I did it to get out of the situation that posideon was trying to exacerbate by letting the chongs take me hostage and rob all my gear I had just bought. For no reason other than "dropping a gate on someone" that was false. So if the chongs want comp for the bag and no clothes I had and cash I will gladly do so.

End of the day, whether im banned, come back or dont, it doesnt matter, its all been said and done. What does matter is the community and if you want to keep encouraging new players into the game, you need to think very carefully about having two white listed factions and also who you white list. 

I was not trying to make you feel the way you feel, that is just my in game rp character. I personally don't like switching it on but sometimes i have too, i did not know you have had really poor experiences with poseidon in the past and i do apologies for it, and i'm willing to stop the report here as it seems to me you were  just annoyed of the same thing over and over again, i only got more aggressive when you called me a retard. I was going to let you explain yourself because honestly from my perspective it did look like you dropped it so i just had to get you in ties. I'm sorry if my rp did make you angry and i always try and make sure it's enjoyable and i was only letting them take your gear after you called me that, i never had a plan to give you to anyone in the first place, anyways i'm gonna have this closed as it it just a fuck up on both ends.

Close the report please, cheers Javier

Yeah man, like I say I was annoyed and agitated and it was out of character and for that Im sorry. Im more than happy to chat to you and all about the posideon problems and thank you for retracting the report. Means a lot to me and my friends. 

No worries mate, we've all had time where we are grouchy and just in a bad mood, anyway have a nice day and i'll see you around the island sometime!

@Senior Bob Im not prepared to close this report just because the 2 of you have settled it between you. What I have seen from you in this recording is unacceptable. You are breaking multiple server rules: 

1. You've broken 1.2 Using discriminatory remarks

2. You've broken 2.8 Break RP in voice

3. You've broken 2.5 Combat logging

What makes you think that you are OK to break the rules that we have clearly outlined just because you dont think you are being treated fairly ingame in RP? You've made it quite clear that you dont really care about our rules and that you dont want to be part of this community. Im intrigued to hear why you think you are special and why you think you can break our rules?

Do what you got to do. Ive explained my self and apologised so not much else i can do.

Ok, I have had some time to decide what I will be doing in this case @Senior Bob. I have had a chance to re-read and re-watch the evidence provided and experience firsthand how you conduct yourself. I dont think that you intended break all 3 rules and that they were merely a product of the level of RP you received. Normally that is not enough to dodge a bullet - normally I wouldnt accept that "just because I receive poor RP then I get to break rules in return". However, I can see from your reply to Javier that you guys have managed to sort it out between you and you seem sincere in your apology. 

To conclude, I will be issuing a warning for each of the 3 rulebreaks and they will be noted down so if we encounter similar behavior from you in the future then the outcome may very well be much different.

Good luck out there, and make sure you dont break rules as a result of others behavior. Come to us with the situation and substantiated evidence and we will take the necessary action.

Alternative Action Taken

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back