What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - session ID- 339 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

coralcypress

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Xantos Warner

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: session ID- 339

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/11/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 57

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Logged

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I arrested 339 for stealing a police vehicle and when i placed him into my car i lost control of the vehicle and couldn't move it so i got out and attempted to take him out the vehicle at which point i couldn't so i checked his session id in case he left and after i did so he disappeared and never came back.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/BLcD0p81_eo

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

After taking a look at this report and the staff logs, it is clear that 339, in this case, disconnected and failed to reconnect to the server or inform anyone with the reasons for disconnecting.

Enough time has passed for the player to have seen this report and give any response but they have failed to do so. I will therefore take action on this report.

The player disconnected during an active roleplay situation and failed to log back in or provided any information about why they disconnected to staff or the other players involved. They can now provide this information in an unban appeal, this can be appealed whenever the player decides to come back and will hopefully make them realize the severity of their actions.

Action Taken:

Session ID: 339
Permanent Ban - (C2.3) Combat Logging

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back