What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Session ID- 749 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

coralcypress

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lee Larton

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Session ID- 749

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/24/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 108

What best describes this incident ?: The guy started to say some things about me in OOC chat and also told me in game he was going to report me

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The guy crashed into me at an intersection so I went up to him and asked what happened and he said I ran a red light so this made my character mad as he is supposed to have anger issues so I chased him until I disable his car, I then got out of my car pulled a knife and he attempted to run and then attempted to attack me, I'm not sure if this counts as not valuing life so I'm not reporting him for this. I proceeded to stab him and knock him to the floor at which point I assume he begins to write a report against me as later on I can hear him typing. After I dump him in the water he proceeds to start typing on OOC chat saying that he is reporting me I ask him if he wants to come to TS and he ignores it, he then proceeds to say some stuff in which I let him know that my character us supposed to have anger issues and that I'm not going to argue with him in OOC he then says some stuff about how my character represents who I truly am or something along the lines saying that I'm messed up etc.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/21dUSWp3QAw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I forgot to say in the description of the event but he told me he was reporting me after I dumped him into the ocean I responded with what dose that mean and he kept saying it.

Hi, will go straight to the point here. The level of toxicity from 749 will not be tolerated, furthermore threatening to report someone in game is completely breaking RP

Rule: C1.2, C1.14, C1.3 

Char ID: 73445 

Action: Perm Ban

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back