What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Sgt. Anthony Guetta - Glitcher (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santo

Wiki Editor
Unlinked
Your In-game name

[P] Maj. Jack Santo

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Sgt. Anthony Guetta

Date of the incident

07/13/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Glitcher

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were responding to reports of our bases being raided (ours being AMW and The Psychos) when we arrived the gunfight was well under way I made my way to AMW's base where there were reports of AR on the roof so I thought id try and rush the tower in an attempt to clear the tower however when I got to the second floor I looked up and saw guns pointing through the floor at first it seemed like an accidental glitch however when it did not stop I became suspicious I took it to TS where he said I was trying to look through the window or something along this lines I then said id upload a video and show him and continue to resolve when its uploaded however before I could continue he disconnected from TS

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOEoFK1AQq4&feature=em-upload_owner
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Basically since i had a MXM with a suppressor on it as i explained to you on teamspeak i was looking through the window in third person and it probably looked like my gun was going through the floor i was not glitching i was looking through that window. 

firstly what window you're on a roof. Secondly it looked as if you were following me around on the roof.

I was in third-person zooming out trying to look at people through the small slit in the hatch by the stairs. I was also in a cobat crouch to avoid anyone shooting me on the roof from elsewhere hence due to #ArmAbugs it looks like my gun is sticking through the floor.

Hello i just uploaded 2 screenshots of me recreating the incident on my own and those screenshots show my point of view of the incident and what i was looking at during the incident. 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=975579757

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=975579678

In my video you can see you were on the other side of the stairs not where you were in those screenshots. It would also drastically speed this up if you have a video of what happened instead of screenshots to recreate it

Okay after watching the video 3 times and some testing i have come to the conclusion that he never actually locked thru the floor, as you can see in the it is several guns poping up and down as the people on top is moving. Most guns in Arma will pop thru if they are a marksman rifle or have a suppressor on.

Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back