What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - SGT Delta [7791] - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool

TankMeister
Your In-game name

Cool Orion

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SGT Delta [7791]

Date of the incident

01/12/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I pulled up to the checkpoint. 3 people were down on the floor. I talk to different people to investigate what went down. Prior to this police have been fighting Poseidon in our lands. I only just logged on but was informed a gunfight had ended not long ago. As I saw a AR on the floor I was certain he was most likely shot by Poseidon and dropped off there for the medic. Therefore I decided to bring the officer away to roleplay with him and deny him help from the medics. I dragged him to my car and loaded him in as a cop pulls up. Turns out to be Delta. I load the officer inside the car and get ready to drive off. The medic stands infront of my car for some reason. Delta then pulls me out of my car wihout saying a word even though the car is locked. I load the officer back in and drive off. When I get to 24km/h again while locked and no words being said Delta pulls me out the car again. Results in the downed person being driving down and thrown away down the road. The down person is now bugged because of Deltas Actions and I was unable to drag him or load him in anymore.

I was in support where I was informed that Delta was not allowed to do what he did. He needs to roleplay when pulling people out of the car and are not to pull people out of locked and moving vehicles. I believe he is abusing his powers as a whitelisted faction. Not to mention the none existing roleplay. He does not say a single word at all when pulling me out of my car twice both times locked and once moving 25kmh.

Texted Delta on ts but he did not reply before I had to logg off. I was informed by staff that he was a not in a roleplay situation at the time I texted him. He was sat in an office on ts actively talking for a long time without a single reply.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sLRJ7c36i4  
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested to see it come to a report.

I will not be able to supply a video from my side as due to the time frame in which I was notified of the issue it was way past my shadow play limit.

Antollyme crashed into a bush while driving by Anthrakia fuel, so I dragged him to the checkpoint as I saw medic there when I drove through initially. I bring him back, leave him with the medic. I then notice a Poseidon member pull up so I return. I see him drag him to the quilin where I then start to drag as soon he is dropped. After moving a few meters on my screen he disappears into the quilin. I walk up to the quilin and pull out Antollyme forgetting that it would drag Cool out (the only time I ever use the pullout option these days is solely to move downed people so its not something that came to mind at the time, I apologize). I didn't roleplay doing it at the time as its an open top vehicle and I'm moving police (or so I thought). The car had not moved yet on my screen and there was an additional delay when I pressed the pullout option. The same happened a second time, this time bugging Antollyme out. This is where I realized that I was pulling you out as well. I then decided to not take advantage of what happened and moved away, leaving the opportunity for Antollyme be revived and allow you to deal with him. I then received a message on teamspeak somewhere around 11 o'clock which is the time that the Tesco's near me closes, so I was the out for a period of time, where I returned to cook for the next hour or so, speaking on TS to people in my channel while doing so not noticing the message as I was otherwise occupied.

I admit I made a mistake, I should have tried to roleplay dragging out of vehicle and should have remembered that it takes non police out as well (but as I said it escaped me as its not a common occurrence). However there was not a massive opportunity for me to say much, as there was more of a focus on denying the revive  with minimal RP then anything else. While I should have put more thought into what I was doing (which was hard with 15/20 people in a channel all talking), I do find this petty as nothing was really effected gameplay wise. No advantage was taken, you still took an AR member hostage (through dubious means but thats not what this is about) and you were not harmed, neither was anyone else other than police.

I understand you claim that I had minimal rp to deny a revive, but I was at the checkpoint for 2 minutes trying to figure out what had happened before hand. The AR guy on the floor didnt seem too pleased to talk. As we were currently chasing a boat across the sea with cops to MPO. I knew that if that AR guy was left to live he would head over to shoot my brothers. Therefore I made the decision to drag him away. I did not just pull up load him in and go even tho I could have. I see where you are coming from, but I believe I did roleplay a fair bit before doing anything. The downed cop didnt seem to have much input to the conversation, but he was heavily injured so having a conversation with me probably wasnt his main focus. 

You claim that it did not effect gameplay. But the officer was revived and protected by additional AR officers that pulled before the medic got him up while he was still bugged so i couldnt do anything with him because you pulled him out of a moving car and messed him up. He was revived and left the area. Another AR officer stayed in the area. One the AR guys that protected him when getting up. The AR starts knocking out civilians. He is knocked up by another person. I then took that officer in my car. Nothing to do with this situation and I didnt even knock him out I just drove the car. 

Here is a gif of when he gets up. Clearly shows AR officer right on top of him and your car being parked 5 meters away on the road behind me. 

https://gyazo.com/f219858738034eb50a09bc2946268896
So this statement aint entirely true. But if you had actually done that then I would not have had an issue

I then decided to not take advantage of what happened and moved away, leaving the opportunity for Antollyme be revived and allow you to deal with him
You are telling me that after you pulled me out the first time you did not see that pulled me out? Now I dont believe that. You been here long enough to know to know how pulling out works. Regardless of it being open top or not I doub you would be able to pull out an officer and myself from the rear left tire with the officer in gunner and myself in driver. The car was locked and moving. I honestly dont see how you would realisticly pull anybody out of locked car moving 25kmh from this position: 

c997c951c2e621a18345dcc99b686753.png

I would have also have been able to drive off in the first attempt if that medic didnt abuse the fact that he knows that I am not allowed to drive him over standing infront of my car. 

I will leave it for staff now. I believe I have said whats needed to be said from my side

Keeping this short and simple, Delta the whole part about you being unaware that you pull out everyone inside is utter crap and the only part I "could" believe is the first time and to a point fair enough you may have intended to only take the officer but you do it twice and after the first time you should be fully aware as you can fully see what is going on, although we are now onto the point of lack of ANY roleplay or indication on your intentions with suitable time to pass depending on the previous point of what roleplay has already occurred, of which is none... both times at that as well. Regardless of if the vehicle is an window free pulling someone out won't be so quick or easy alongside pulling out the driver and at no point is there anything that says you may void any steps compared to other vehicles in what you must do prior.

I hope this is not a misconception because you are there as AR that you can magically avoid roleplay or be free of any other rule that applies to everyone else and as such I hope from now on if I happen to be ingame under one of my various names that I don't see this kind of lack of interaction ever again without there being very good reason. Make sure this is a good wakeup call to yourself as you won't be given another chance if that lack of roleplay/abuse of whitelisting/game mechanics occurs again. Don't let me down as I know you can do better and attempting to spin a convenient tale when I know better from you will not work.

@Delta - Action Taken (Warning - Last chance for lack of roleplay/misuse of WL)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back