What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - SGT Lenny - Other(Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyKnife

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Your In-game name

Cpl. HappyKnife [UNMC]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SGT Lenny

Date of the incident

05/03/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I feel this may be a case of exploiting as you can clearly see he hits his F1 key before he pushes me as he does the action for the F1 key and he then continues to push and looks very dodgy due to his speed of movement which gives the impression of him lagging and due to the fact of him pressing a F1 before pushing leads me to believe that he was pressing this as a hotkey for a lagswitch. You can see that he stops moving after pressing the F1 key he teleports in front of me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC3dIPVp1n4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I start with saying that I was not lagswitching. Now to respond the F1 key action is that I muted my sound on teamspeak as I pushed the tower, there was a lot of officers in the channel and I needed it to be quiet. For the lagging part I do not know what I should say other than I wasn't lagswitching. You can think whatever you want but my statement wont change. The teleporting part could be alot of factors, my internet, your internet or the server just lagging, server lag has been common the last month or so.

I would also like to point out when you move in the video as im "teleporting" your game shutters, it could as well be PC problems from either one of us. 

A screenshot of my TS hot keys: https://gyazo.com/2584617cd8539acca93c561d86ad2387

There is no further way for me to prove whether it was lag or as accused of "lagswitching". There has been multiple times I have experienced server lag this past week and I have had similar things happening to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would not say he was using any outside tools in the game. I would leave it at tough luck.
Report Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back