What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - SGT. MacDonald - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surgay

Your In-game name

Surgay

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SGT. MacDonald

Date of the incident

20/10/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

so I was following a police chase as I was bored and had nothing to do, so after following it for a while I got an atc but carried on following as there was nothing to do and I can land if I have no engine so at worst id be arrested but at least some rp I guess. So after sticking around I notice an AR member on the roof looking at my heli, at this point I new I would be disabled. However I was mistaken, instead I was shot straight out none less by a trained officer hence being in AR and the an advanced AR member with a MK1. I was not surprised when I saw it was McDonald as its not the first time, but I suppose with cars you can blame ricochet but with a heli its a bit different. the fact the heli takes 0 damage and all you hear is glass breaking sort of proves that he had no intention of aiming for the heli and just wanted to kill me. which had nothing to do with disabling my heli. note: I didn't try and resolve in ts as it happens a lot with this specific player and normally people let it slide but this time its obvious.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/s/LwhP51NwJAwt
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Report Rejected 

Report has been resolved independently of this forum between the parties involved. 

Thank you. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back