What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - SGT MacDonald (RT420) - Poor/Low Quality RP (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C R A Z Y

Your In-game name

rlund

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SGT MacDonald (RT420)

Date of the incident

17/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was at the black market, buying cloth, and a cop just shoot me whitout saying anything, He didnt told me to put hands up or other. And he was on duty

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://stats.roleplay.co.uk/search.html?q=SGT%2BMacDonald%2B
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

At this moment in time. I actually don't even want to waste my energy responding to this report. If staff want me to i will. 

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

Not true at all btw

Gonna save staff a bit of time
image.png

Here you can see me restrain him due to being at blackmarket (redzone) and refusing to leave. look at the GPS and you can see this is at 10:18 (IGT)

image.png rlund begins to send police dispatches while in restraints complaining.

Redzone.JPG

I turn up after killing the hostile in the redzone to see he has managed to get out the restraints, i assume from time as nobody was seen going to blackmarket. And notice he has bought a gun. Due to this, the following occurs.

image.png

@MacDonald i clearly already knew that the blackmarket was in the redzone. 

I jsut wanted to point out, Before @C R A Z Y come to a player report and makes any claims of rulebreaks. 
He actually need solid evidence. A video were the rulebreak happen. 
Still thankyou for you taking your time to deliver the screenshots. But i want to point out. 
That this close happend after the update off the redzones being increased. So he probally did not know the blackamarket 
Was inside the redzone. 

So since there was no evidence provided by @C R A Z Y .  And indeed the blackmarket falls under the redzone, Rule 2.2 RDM does not count. 

REPORT REJECTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back