What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - SGT MATT [RT159] - RDM(Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenzie Blue

Your In-game name

[L] Kenzie

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SGT MATT [RT159]

Date of the incident

21/02/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So I was in a situation with the police force, me and my friend decided to try and break out another friend that was in prison, shortly after starting the prison break the Police showed up inforce we spoke to them briefly and told them that we had hostages, they replied asking us to take the hostages to Kalava pd to prove that we have them by this time the clock on the break out had hit 0 so me and my friend decided whilst overwhelmed to run from the situation we ran to the city that is located right next to the prison and barricaded ourselfs inside a house at this point we announced that if officers entered the building with the weapons raised we would take action to defend ourselfs then immediately asked for a negotiator to discuss the terms of our surrender, to which CC Tadworth [C0249] immediately accepted and entered the building with his gun on his back and the negotiations began, so as the negotiations were heading to there end point all of a sudden me and my friend get gassed from what I've managed to gather 2 officers rushed the room wheslt, to us negotiations were still being performed, one armed with lethals and the other with rubbers, I was instantly shot with lethals and downed, after this I immideatly ask in direct chat what happened to which Tadworth replied "NO FUCKING CLUE MATE" I feel that this report is required due to that fact that the officer used lethals, used gass and also interrupted a negotiation with no former initiation on our lives I feel this was planned due to the fact he is a SGT and would need authorization to use gas on us if he was the one that threw it, I felt that any form or chance of roleplay was completely stripped away from me due to maybe the fact that they didnt want to spend time on this roleplay anymore I feel this is unacceptable behavior considering the high levels of roleplay that I'm used to on this server and I feel that just because they are Police this should not be swept under the rug and rules were broken here, I went to teamspeak to try and talk this out to which I couldn't find anyone willing to talk to me so I spoke to a admin about it and he took a look at the video and confirmed it was RDM due to the fact there was no iniation on life prior and the fact that there was on-going negotiations, I did try to get into conact with the accused but it seems he disconnected very shortly from TS after the situation so I instead spoke to some high up in the Police force who apologized for the misconduct but considering what happened I dont feel completely comfortable with leaving it solely in there hands due to the fact that it was planned to get us out of the situation as fast as possible and that knocks my ability to trust the Police force as a whole considering only a high ranking officer could'av authorized the use of GAS to which the officer in question immoderately reacted to and chose to use leathals against me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/5a8dc3bf2cfc48cc91/-rdmbbbb
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Include the long 10 minutes previous where we're firing tazers at you repeatedly, warning you to stop etc etc and then you hide in a house and begin threatening to kill people. You don't seem to mention this at all in your report, we chased you from just outside the prison around the town for a good 5+ minutes firing tazers and rubbers at you after you had been told to stop multiple times, technically at this point shots have been fired and the gunfight is active and we are prepared for you to return fire within the rules. Why have you neglected to mention this part?

So following the chase across the town you take cover in a house and begin telling us to leave or you're going to begin killing us. We decide to provide an unarmed negotiator (which we are not required to do within the rules but did anyway) and you give us some pretty unrealistic ultimatums "Let us go with all of our gear and we won't kill anyone" while surrounding by at least 5-10 officers. 

It was noted that you did not have a gas mask and that tear gas was going to be the easiest way to subdue you. Tear gas was dropped and I can hear the ensuing chaos in the room above, CC Tadworth comments on the dissaray in the room and thus escaped (thus we value his life by ensuring his safety) and one of the other officers tazes your friend through the window. I move in to arrest you but you're sat in the corner spinning around and I was of the genuine belief you were going to start shooting, I didn't believe I was going to make it across the room to arrest you without getting shot.

To clarify I did not fire the first shot, PC Tuna fires the first shot with his tazer (as can be seen in side chat) and at that point you would be well within your rights to fire back which is why I made the decision to shoot you. 

Also you're quoting various rules regarding needing authorisation to use tear gas etc which do not fall under server rules and also are not included in the police rules. You were an armed assailant threatening police officers, efforts were made to subdue you peacefully but you were not willing to give up.

So in terms of the rules and myself:

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

We engaged in Roleplay of a high quality with you instead of storming the building from the start and just spraying you down the moment we arrived at that house after we'd already fired shots at you. We didn't have to do that but we did anyway. We gave high quality roleplay throughout.

--------

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

Again, we created 2 different roleplay scenarios, the chase with many officers giving you many chances to give yourself up and then finally the standoff in the house. This certainly was not Random act by myself, in fact I didn't even fire the first shot and was well within my rights to shoot you, should I have fired lethals at you? Maybe not but I was of the genuine belief you may have attempted to kill myself and would have endangered my own life if I'd have switched to my tazer to attempt to taze you. But again this is nothing to do with server rules and this rule has not been broken. 

----

From a police rules perspective - you were armed individuals attempting to break prisoners out of the HMP. We attempted to apprehend you using non-lethal methods and then negotiation but you were not budging. You were threatening to kill officers and thus lethals were certainly an option. CC Tadworth was sent in to negotiate and I valued his life by ensuring he was clear of the room before I entered to attempt to arrest you (which he was, check your video at 1:20). Police rules state we can not continue a gunfight if more than 3 minutes have passed since the last shot was fired, I think we may still have been within this limit at the point you were tazed and then I opened fire but we may have fallen just outside of this police rule but again I did not fire the first shot during that standoff, that would be Tuna. 

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes
This is not true, I have not been contacted in any way since this event last night.

Either way it looks like we're in the realm of police rules rather than server rules, we engaged in high quality RP multiple times before you were finally shot and killed. I would not randomly open fire if I was not certain I was 100% within the rules and able to do so.  

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kenzie76

Please can you upload a longer video. In the case of a RDM report we are required to have a minimum of a 5min video.

I will upload a longer video when I get home I'm currently at work I just wanted to anser some of the points raised by SGT Matt first off if you agree to negotiations why are you breaking those terms and rushing the building befor negotiations are over and with lethals loaded.. 2nd that wasn't me you were tazing but my friend I had no contact with the police verbally or aggressively in any way before being shot by yourself I was not initiated on by any police and neither my life or my friends were threatened by you or any other officer so there was no initiation before you decided to light me up and tell me if I'm wrong but with no prior initiation on life before firing on someone I believe is RDM, I would like to discuss this  with yourself on TS if possible because we havnt had a chance to talk even with the length I've taken my self to try and get in contact with yourself if you can pick a time we can hop in TS and try to work out exactly what happened it wasn't my first choice to make this report.

I mean I don't know who we were chasing you or your friend, if it was him we were chasing he will need to upload from his perspective. 

We chase a guy (you or him I don't know) and initiate roleplay correctly repeatedly, he's armed and is running around like a headless chicken. Finally we open fire with tazers and rubbers and he flees into a house (where I'm assuming you were hiding??). Then one of you begins threatening us telling us to leave or he'll kill us or something along those lines. Either way it was very clear you were together and were armed and dangerous. We engaged in roleplay with you, your friend was tazed and I believed you were about to open fire on me and thus made the split second decision to kill you.

You say you were not initiated on personally but your friend unfortunately dragged half the police force to your house while we're shooting at him, at that point how are we to know whom is whom? You're both armed and both pose a threat and someone is slinging threats out the window. 

Having seen from your perspective I can see you were not in fact aiming at me because quite frankly you couldn't see anything, I'm willing to compensate you for your lost items if you can provide evidence of what you've lost due to the fact I almost certainly could have tazed you too if I'd have taken a second to consider my options but I was well within the rules to do so, it was an active gunfight as your friend was tazed by Tuna(which is why I moved into the room to apprehend you).

I am currently working nights and am around from around 8am-5pm and would be glad to talk it over on TS.

Im working a late shift tonight so I wont be on around that time today I have a day off tomorrow so ill jump on TS and throw you a message at some point the the day to see if your not busy.

Im working a late shift tonight so I wont be on around that time today I have a day off tomorrow so ill jump on TS and throw you a message at some point the the day to see if your not busy.
I'll do my best to be around but I have an audit at work all day, hopefully be home some point late afternoon. 

I would like to close this report as I don't have the spare time at the moment to resolve it through TS and im sure if we did jump in TS we would'av resolved it anyway, I was really pissed off when I made the report but now I've had the chance to look at it from a different angle I don't feel like taking it any further 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back