What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - SGT Max Conway [KV479] - Glitcher (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trex

Your In-game name

[TCK] Adam Wes

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SGT Max Conway [KV479]

Date of the incident

31/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Glitcher

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Was in a gunfight with the cops, decided to go help out one of our guys who was getting shot at. Decided to spray at him with my bad aim in which he clearly decides to DPI glitch, clearly wasnt any form of dysnc or lag. Didnt resolve as this is a obvious rule to break especially for a SGT in the police.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUsy_6up5as&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Don't really see how you could say it was DPI and yes it was lagging a bit that's because I had yellow chain and no I can't provide any evidence of that because I didn't see the point of recording me dying in an active gun fight between cops and rebels From my point of view I was running down the hill towards Kore military Tower Then that is where you started shooting me and I turned around to run to the nearest house I think with the yellow chain and plus the aim you had at the time that is why took awhile to kill me

I'm not convinced this is as innocent as you claim. Your character moves in the same fashion as this video from another report, which was accepted.

You can of course dispute this, however as i've already stated I don't think this was to do with yellow chaining..

SGT Max Conway [KV479] 

89a1b63a5929ead9ddf056b6b3d43c24 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back