What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Sgt Ozzy - Malden Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Double

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Sgt Ozzy

Which server did the incident take place on: Malden Life

Date of the incident: 08/04/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2140

What best describes this incident ?: RDM, Poor Roleplay

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After the Poseidon cartel was in a gun fight I put my guns away in my bag I had not fired a single shot the whole time before of putting the guns in to my bag. Them I started to running down the road to find my downed friend and help him up . I was unarmed. As I was running down the road and two car go passed and two police men got out and try to tase me and one got back in his car and the other police man run after me and gunned me down and left me for dead.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzCDLS3ROxo

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hey @Double

Ill come speak to you in TS

Just for Reference to the situation it was told to me and other officers it was an on going gunfight with posideon and Double was running into it 

It came over radio that another posideon member was running into the area and I was on the road out of the town and looked back and saw said member running into the town so I shot Double but didnt see that he was unarmed as he was facing away from me however I PID'ed him as posideon because of the uniform and I evaluated this as a threat to life of my fellow officers

However I will come to speak to you @Doublewhen i can on TS

Regards

Ozzy

Closed on request of reporter. Glad you could work it out!

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back