What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - SGT. Ponty - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeisenbergRP

Your In-game name

Heisenberg

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SGT. Ponty

Date of the incident

06/03/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Basicly SGT. Ponty denied the negotiations and Role Play on AR Weapon Cache . Mint was trying to roleplay and make negotiations just behind the SGT. Ponty. We told him to get out of the building before we can talk. He completly denied him and tried tosay someting when other people are roleplaying. I didnt even hear him and got knocked out.And police started to rubberbullet everyone. After that i just stayed at handcuffs for 20min without any police talk to me.

So basicly Roleplay and negotiations are dnied by STG. Ponty becouse he wanted to go for gunfight.

PS: I hotmic the last " you can shoot " part.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzmpg9jhg6E&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Since there are a lot of people involved in the initial situation I will be giving a warning in advanced. Only the people directly involved in the report AND if they have something useful to add to the situation may reply. Warnings will be given out for unncessary replies. 

This was the 3rd or so attempt at robbing the AR Weapons Cache using the same excuse just altered slightly. We were fed up and decided to end it finally. You were warned to stop breaking into the weapons cache rooms otherwise applicable force would be used to detain you. This warning was issued multiple times and you failed to comply. This also came after I was threatened to be knocked out by one of your armed friends if I didn't leave.

The reason you didn't even hear my warnings was that Mint was hotmicing everything he said, which by the way, I cannot hear. It was also very nice of him to say "Im going to try and VDM joker"

If any more input is needed, I'll let staff tag me.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ponty I was talking With my friends and it was a joke and nothing else (Joke Was Done in TS) and i didnt say joker i Said "im Joking". Just to clear the point out .

I'm gonna keep it one post and will leave to staff because i don't wanna circle around on same things

This was the 3rd or so attempt at robbing the AR Weapons Cache using the same excuse just altered slightly. We were fed up and decided to end it finally.
-This is not an excuse for denying roleplay. We done it only once before and mint was not there. So if he was trying to roleplay with you and trying to negotiate, your job is at least to listen to him.

- Do you really think rushing a building already captured by rebels and saying “ get out or you will knocked out” is a high quality roleplay its your problem.

This warning was issued multiple times and you failed to comply. This also came after I was threatened to be knocked out by one of you armed friends if I didn't leave.
-Nobody threatens you outside building. if you have an evidence feel free to share. And everyone was hotmic all the talking and i asked everyone if anyone initiated on police and they simply said they didn't

The reason you didn't even hear my warnings was
-Before you do anything you need to make sure other side is fully understand the words you saying. This is your responsibility because you are the one initiating. I told you multiple times to talk to mint and i already said i can't understand you. But you insist on denying the roleplay.

Overall the point is when rebels doing HM, reserve or Weapon chach there is a big problem with certain police officers. This happened before and still happening. Not often but still it's a big issue. Lately denying roleplay on those situations happen too much, especially on HM. If we are as rebels choosing a negosiator to RP the cops it has a reason. Rushing the building and initiating straight away is sure poor RP. In this case this was just like it.

Ok seeing as you have told a few white lies, I'll need to address them.

Do you really think rushing a building already captured by rebels and saying “ get out or you will knocked out” is a high quality roleplay its your problem.
 I never stated this, I requested you boys to stop breaking into the doors so we could talk. You failed to do this so I had to issue an ultimatum of "Stop breaking into the weapons cache otherwise applicable force will be used to arrest you."

Nobody threatens you outside building. if you have an evidence feel free to share. And everyone was hotmic all the talking and i asked everyone if anyone initiated on police and they simply said they didn't
Now perhaps it wasn't outside the building, it did happen inside, you can thank your dear ol friend Jeffs I believe for this as seen here - 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

However the thing denying you from hearing me was an external factor out of my control and knowledge, I had no idea Mint would be hotmicing his "negotiations" over TS not allowing you from hearing me.

A final slight thing to mention is you talking whilst knocked out, fairly sure that's not allowed either.

Runnig around inside of a building which already captured by rebels and only initiating is the problem. You cant siply ask to stop everything they are doing because it is the same thing initiating on sight.

-Still negotiations was going outside and we didnt threaten you. We just wanted you to stay out to talk to you. Because the building was already under our control.

However the thing denying you from hearing me was an external factor out of my control and knowledge, I had no idea Mint would be hotmicing his "negotiations" over TS not allowing you from hearing me.
-Still i said talk to mint because he is in charge and he is the negotiator. You just denied talking and initiated over his voice. That is the problem because you didnt have any intentions to Role Play

Overall it is still looks like you rush the building to stop us without RP. Thats why we have a negotiator and trying to RP with you. 

We also appreciated the lovely message from Jeffs seen here
Jeffs already talked about this issue with admins. And you are  pointing out already solved problems because to coverup your poor RP. Just like mints joke.

@Bobbit1

I didn't give poor RP, that's purely subjective based on your own opinion. As you didn't get what you wanted, you decided to report me.

Nothing was rushed, I arrive and enter the building, there are multiple armed men and you're telling me an unarmed guy wearing gucci sliders is meant to be the negotiator? Give me a break like, it genuinely seems you're only reporting me as you didn't get another round of easy weapons.

First of i reported you because everyone who was on the situation thinking the same thing.  And still from evidence and our statements still look like you are rushing the building.

you're telling me an unarmed guy wearing gucci sliders is meant to be the negotiator? 
-Yes,  if we are telling you he is the negotiator, he is the man you need to talk to. Do you want him to have a LIM ? Does it matter what he wears? or how he sounds? 

-The reason that we choose a negotiator is simple, we never had a plan for gunfight, we didnt set up, our plan was simply get the bags and talk after it to get out of situation. But without any intentions to RP from otherside it is simply impossible.

The reason this report is up is to prevent roleplay deniel from certain cops on situation like HM, Reserves and Weapon C. We just want to stop this kind of approach to any rebel or anyone trying to do those event points.

Overall my state stands, you rush the building and denied RP. If you have your own video covering the all situation ,  you can also put it because it will show the plan and comminications and general attitude.

@Bobbit1 

That is entirely your opinion but after 3 or so attempts at doing the same stale roleplay to get what you want, we have to put a stop to it.

Police procedures were followed and clear instructions were given to you. You lads failed to comply and got arrested, also you stated earlier you didn't receive any RP for 20 or so minutes and that is downright false. If anything, there was a small delay as your external sniper started to ping shots like he was at a fairground activity making it very awkward for us to safely leave with you in our cars. After it was all clear, we took you to Kavala Police Station and gave you more than suffice interaction there, at which you disconnected due to poor bandwidth speed. Upon your return, you were all given tickets and then released.

Police procedures were followed and clear instructions were given to you. You lads failed to comply and got arrested, also you stated earlier you didn't receive any RP for 20 or so minutes and that is downright false. If anything, there was a small delay as your external sniper started to ping shots like he was at a fairground activity making it very awkward for us to safely leave with you in our cars. After it was all clear, we took you to Kavala Police Station and gave you more than suffice interaction there, at which you disconnected due to poor bandwidth speed. Upon your return, you were all given tickets and then released.
I am all ok with this and have no problem about the procedures after getting arrested.

That is entirely your opinion but after 3 or so attempts at doing the same stale roleplay to get what you want, we have to put a stop to it.
This is the point we cant both agree on. I still think starting RP before getting into initiation is not just my opinion and it is the main purpose of the server.

But at the end i think we all point out everything about the issue over RP at the beggining. So i dont have anything to say from this point.

Seeing this is mostly going into circles I'll lock this pending staff review. If you want to add anything contact me and I will include it. 

Spicy meatballs.
Lets start here, i'll colour code my replies so that you can follow them easily seeing as you have a hard time keeping to your own statements. 

I'm gonna keep it one post and will leave to staff because i don't wanna circle around on same things

-This is not an excuse for denying roleplay. We done it only once before and mint was not there. So if he was trying to roleplay with you and trying to negotiate, your job is at least to listen to him.

- Do you really think rushing a building already captured by rebels and saying “ get out or you will knocked out” is a high quality roleplay its your problem.
Didn't seem to work out that way

Repeatedly using the same story isn't going to work and you shouldn't expect it to. That's not denying roleplay. That's common sense. If I told you one day that I needed £2000 because my dog had cancer, and you gave it to me. If I came back to you on the next day and was like "uhh.. oh..no man.. Uhm.. My dog.. it's now needs a heart transplant.. so if you could lend me another £2000" I think you'd be telling me to jog on. 

You are an armed group of individuals, who have set off the alarms at the armed response weapons cache. You yourself are in a ghillie suit. None of that would tell a highly trained police officer that you are there to talk and something must be faulty with his alarm systems. 
As a police officer in the Altis Police Service. Mr Ponty's job ranges from traffic cop to enforcing martial law across the island due to rebel incursions. So I think it's perfectly understandable that he wanted your clearly rebel arse out of a weapons cache. 
You are correct, the police exist primarily to provide role play in the server and in some ways act as a balance, but for there to be a balance they have to be able to act, SGT. Ponty acted appropriately and with fair warning. 

Perhaps SGT Ponty is a little brash in this regard, but as you said you are rebels who have captured a government building. Force seems appropriate. 

-Nobody threatens you outside building. if you have an evidence feel free to share. And everyone was hotmic all the talking and i asked everyone if anyone initiated on police and they simply said they didn't
Footage shows otherwise. Enough said on this point. 

-Before you do anything you need to make sure other side is fully understand the words you saying. This is your responsibility because you are the one initiating. I told you multiple times to talk to mint and i already said i can't understand you. But you insist on denying the roleplay.
SGT Ponty spoke for a lengthy period of time, I can hear it in the video. He repeatedly asked you to leave the building. You refused. You may have been unable to hear him because of your own radio chatter but that is not SGT Ponty's fault. The only person responsible for whether or not you can hear the other side of a conversation is YOU. (Provided the other side makes reasonable efforts to ensure they are heard as we can see here). 

The reason this report is up is to prevent roleplay deniel from certain cops on situation like HM, Reserves and Weapon C. We just want to stop this kind of approach to any rebel or anyone trying to do those event points.
Seems to me like the reason this report is up is because you didn't listen to simple instructions given to you by armed police in a rebel vs police scenario that you yourselves created and lost. 

PS: I hotmic the last " you can shoot " part.
You did.. You did do that.. while unconscious. 

Now that we've cut through whatever that was I think we can get onto the exciting part of reports. The action taken! 

Jeffs, 
Looks like you'll be receiving a warning for swearing outside of roleplay. It's not tolerated, and we won't have it. Adult community doesn't mean you can say what you want and treat other people like dirt on your shoes because you're a little salty. 

(1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay with malicious intent, will not be tolerated and will be punished by a ban.

@Bobbit1
You will be receiving a warning for altering the course of roleplay while you are unconscious. Hotmic'd or not the officer has told you he's knocking you out. Punches you in the head with his weapon and then you somehow while dazed and restrained manage to tell the your guys to shoot him because he's hit you. Makes sense. 

(1.7) As a roleplay game every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense. Things like the following; do not swear at people (out of roleplay), troll people, or bully people otherwise you will simply be banned from our servers.

@Mint
Make more sensible jokes in future please. 

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back