What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - SGT Slawek - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacDonald

Unlinked
Your In-game name

MacDonald

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SGT Slawek

Date of the incident

05/04/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Slawek broke two rules in this situation. I will explain both seperately.

(1.8) Forcing or encouraging another member of the community to break a rule.

Slawek watched Alejandro knock Dan out with no initiation, and decided to help him and take advantage of the situation. You hear him laugh and say "ill help you ill help you" before restraining dan. By assisting the player thats commiting a clear rulebreak, its obvious this is encouraging him. The fact that he as an officer is trying to get a civilian to shoot somebody is also another issue that wont be dealt with here.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch

After i shoot alejandro as he tries to knock me out, Slawek runs towards me and gives me the initiation:

"Put your hands up, come on. Hurry up put your hands up. Put hour hands up otherwise you will get shot."

Before shooting me as i try to get behind the ifrit to counterinitiate.

apparently just repeating a set of words for a few seconds is high quality... slawek did not give me any roleplay before this as he was only speaking to alejandro.

I have no issue with what alejandro did as he is a new player and may not fully understand the rules yet. But Slawek has been here long enough to know.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VvJ_K6qXr0&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, lovely how you start the video exactly at the moment josh stops speaking to you, even tho he was speaking with you for a while there. Also, what's up with your audio? Can't hear what you are saying at all. I'd say that's quite an important part of an RDM report as you clearly say stuff over the course of the video. In general there was prior rp with josh and a bit with me, sitation was obviously hostile, so i'd say there is nothing random about me shooting you and there was quality rp in the situation. As for the encouraging of the other guy, that was never my intention. Firstly i was telling him to use the gun to defend his stuff in order to have a better chance in a fight with you, 3 vs 2 is always better 2 vs 2. I was hoping the guy knows the rules, turns out he didn't know them that well. Still, my logic here is the same as with when someone calls police/poseidon with their comms being taken away, it's the problem of the guy calling for poseidon or police, not the problem of police/poseidon that they help, even if they know there is no way the guy has comms.  So here your issue should be with the guy who knocked dan out, i decided to go along with it and have a bit of fun instead of being the one who ruins everything by shouting "oy, you can't do that", in my opinion that would just kill the whole situation which in my eyes was quite entertaining. I thought "ye, maybe that hobo broke rules, maybe no, i wasn't there for you whole interaction, how am i supposed to know what happened between the two of you, maybe there was rp before to justify, i have no clue, if they have an issue with it they can always deal with him for knocking him out, handcuffing someone isn't against the rules after all" and that still is my logic here.

Bit of an unreadable wall there so i'll take out the main points.

lovely how you start the video exactly at the moment josh stops speaking to you
No. Its the point at which you arrive. This isn't a report on Josh.

he was speaking with you for a while
Nope. We were next to Josh as he was speaking to Alejandro, will add video later.

you clearly say stuff over the course of the video
Yeah i add little bits in there but nothing altering the course of roleplay. When you initiate im running away saying "You're gonna shoot me?" ill see if Dan has the audio but we can hear everything you say and all the roleplay you give which is what this is about, dont try and turn it on me.

sitation was obviously hostile
We were hanging around with our guns on our back talking to Alejandro. really not hostile at all until you came in trying to get him to shoot us.

handcuffing someone isn't against the rules after all
Yes but encouraging somebody who is breaking rules is. 

==============================================================

encouraging

adjective

giving someone support or confidence; supportive.

"she gave me an encouraging smile"

image.png

"I'll help you, I'll help you"

Also. 

how am i supposed to know what happened between the two of you, maybe there was rp before to justify, i have no clue
You could have easily asked Josh who was there the whole time. This is a completely invalid point. 

No. Its the point at which you arrive. This isn't a report on Josh.
Well, the thing is my and him are in the same faction, if he roleplayed with you, which as far as i know he did, that means roleplay happened before our factions which means if i then initiate there is nothing random about it. The initiation gave you plenty time to comply so i don't see what's your issue with the initiation. Especially since it was clear you were getting in a position to shoot, i'm sure if you got behind that ifrit even without me shooting the first you would have done would be shooting me and you would have had no issue with the initiation then, it's quite obvious from how you are running to the car. Plus my initiation was not "hands up or die" quite far from that actually.

We were hanging around with our guns on our back talking to Alejandro. really not hostile at all until you came in trying to get him to shoot us.
Except the you stealing the guys ifrit, both being part of a organisation which is classed as a terrorist one right now, having illegal guns and all that. Just because in voice we are joking around doesn't mean the situation itself is a friendly one, i'd say an armoured vehicle stopped by police being stolen by cartel members and being spiked by police is quite hostile.

Yes but encouraging somebody who is breaking rules is. 

encouraging

adjective

giving someone support or confidence; supportive.

"she gave me an encouraging smile"
If you were to go by definitions a lot more people would be getting banned, people laughing at hobos RDMing people with rooks, laughing at funny VDMs, giving hobos rooks because the hobo decided to RDM. Technically all those people are either giving support or encouragment. I'd say in this i used my common sense and decided to try getting something out of the situation, have some fun and not just stop everything right there. This is a roleplay server afterall so i'm not gonna stop every situation just because some guy might have broken a rule, i will carry on as rules are in the back of my head but are not the main thing this server is about, fairly sure that's roleplay and in roleplay it wouldn't make sense if i just went "oh, you were not meant to do that, put your hands up", again, i decided to carry on and have fun.

if he roleplayed with you, which as far as i know he did, that means roleplay happened before our factions which means if i then initiate there is nothing random about it.
So if cops are speaking to Poseidon I can just roll up shout hands up or die and start shooting? No. You aren't immune from having to provide good roleplay for being in a faction and thats a very bad attitude to have.

Heres the roleplay before you arrived as far back as i have it. Its aimed at Alejandro and we havent begun stealing anything at all. Just standing next to josh roleplaying with him.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's fair. but a hostile situation doesn't mean shit RP can be given does it.

"Put your hands up, come on. Hurry up put your hands up. Put hour hands up otherwise you will get shot."
"Alright, now you put your hands up, come on, put your hands up dude, come on, (bit muffled as english is not my first language but hey) as soon as you are done healing put your hands up otherwise you will just get shot, come on, put those hands up" then you apparently respond with "you gonna shoot me?" then i say "yea" and start shooting, honestly don't see a problem in this initiation, maybe its not the best but is defo better then many you see on the server, you got told time and time again yet you did not comply, you had enough time, considering this is a inititiation in a situation where, as i said before, there is an MRAP stolen by cartel, spike by police and then the owner of the vehicle gets sprayed down by a member of the cartel i'd say the situation is as hostile as can be so ye, don't see an issue with the initiation, there is nothing random about it.

OK? But you didn't just laugh. You actively helped him by restraining the player he had just knocked out. Laughing at something isn't support. Saying you are helping them and restraining people for them is. once again a useless point. 
Laughing is validation tho. But anyway, i've given you my reason for doing that.

I'd say in this i used my common sense and decided to try getting something out of the situation, have some fun and not just stop everything right there. This is a roleplay server afterall so i'm not gonna stop every situation just because some guy might have broken a rule, i will carry on as rules are in the back of my head but are not the main thing this server is about, fairly sure that's roleplay and in roleplay it wouldn't make sense if i just went "oh, you were not meant to do that, put your hands up", again, i decided to carry on and have fun.

i decided to go along with it and have a bit of fun instead of being the one who ruins everything by shouting "oy, you can't do that", in my opinion that would just kill the whole situation which in my eyes was quite entertaining. I thought "ye, maybe that hobo broke rules, maybe no, i wasn't there for you whole interaction, how am i supposed to know what happened between the two of you, maybe there was rp before to justify, i have no clue, if they have an issue with it they can always deal with him for knocking him out,

Alright, now you put your hands up, come on, put your hands up dude, come on, (bit muffled as english is not my first language but hey) as soon as you are done healing put your hands up otherwise you will just get shot, come on, put those hands up" then you apparently respond with "you gonna shoot me?" then i say "yea" and start shooting, honestly don't see a problem in this initiation
The problem is that that is the only thing you said to me in the ENTIRE situation. If we had chatted beforehand that may have been ok. yeah alright I had been sitting in an MRAP but you said absolutely nothing to me during that time. 

The problem is that that is the only thing you said to me in the ENTIRE situation. If we had chatted beforehand that may have been ok. yeah alright I had been sitting in an MRAP but you said absolutely nothing to me during that time. 
Well, were you expecting me to talk to a armoured door of an MRAP? Anyway, in my opinion my initiation was more then what is required even if it's the first thing said in a situation, and in this case it was not as there was a pretty extensive situation prior so i don't see what's the issue with it.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alright @MacDonald & @Slawek - I have now read through all your comments and watched the evidence provided.

MacDonald is reporing Slawek for 2 seperate rulebreaks, 1.8 and 2.2. Lets deal with the seperately.

(1.8) Forcing or encouraging another member of the community to break a rule

I understand that it seems wrong that a police officer decides to encourage a civilian to start a fight with a cartel member, but thats not a server rule-break. If anything, its a police issue. Slawek does indeed encourage the civilian - but not to break the rule - the civilian breaks a rule on his own accord by not letting the aggressor know that he will be knocked out. Thats a seperate issue. Had Slawek asked the civilian to knock him out without saying anything - then that would have been covered by 1.8, but thats not the case.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch

Im looking at 3 minutes and 9 seconds recording where all 5 of you are engaged in the same RP scenario. The police is talking to the civilian, and the civilian is in a situation with you - its just the 5 of you there. Even still, because its essentially 3 seperate "factions" (police / poseidon / civs) then Slawek does the right thing and let his intentions be known to you Macdonald. He gives you multiple warnings, you know what is about to happen - he doesnt start shooting preemptively at the first chance - Slawek actually gives you time to reload your weapon and reposition yourself. Thats not RDM. For this to have been RDM Slawek would have shot you either before initiating on you, or right after while you were healing up (essentially not giving you enough time to comply). 

Im surprised tbh - this was a potentially great RP scenario - you guys had all the ingredients for a decent situation, and then it ends up as a report? Im sure this could have been handled differently Im sure. 

[RB] Alejandro Rito - fail RP

So, interestingly enough, the civilian in question - Alejandro Rito - decided to knock out a member of Poseidon without proper RP. We dont accept that here. The person has quite limited time on RPUK, but even still - this is unacceptable. I will issue a 24-hour ban for 7.1.3 fail RP. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back