What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Shad0w - RDM (Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffy

Your In-game name

Cliffy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Shad0w

Date of the incident

07/01/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

guy was chasing then killed us both for our truck i then asked him to leave but he forced me to break my rp which i am appaled at on this server as it is normally very good and most players are very kind and respectful. The same player also tried to rob us in the garage of agios which is a greenzone so that is also a break of server rules and forced me to explain this to him out of character. this was poor rp. i would really appreciate a quick reply as he is around the area in which we have to opperate to do oil runs. thanks very much and i await you reply

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198397918393/screenshot/853845469460336178
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In response to this, i was chasing him, after i previously told him to get out of his vehicle without a gun or he would be killed. He drove off, forcing me to disable his truck. After i disabled this, i told him again that i would shoot him if he got out of the truck with any weapon, I expected him to put it in his backpack or in the truck, but he came out with a pistol in his hand, so i shot him. His friend then came up to me being very toxic, swearing at me, and throwing insults at me.

If it is found that i have broken any rules, i will happily pay compensation.

@Cliffy You currently have no evidence, also all report's need some video proof of what's happened, do you have any of the incident?  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back