What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Shaun Taylor - Poor/Low Quality RP [Action Taken]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nusans

Your In-game name

Djang

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Shaun Taylor

Date of the incident

12/02/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was just running around Kavala to see if I can engage in some RP and have some fun, so I ran up to these two guys and decided to make some funny noises... When the guys I asked me to run to the sign outside the green zone, I knew I had nothing worth stealing from me so I thought, OK, let us see what happens. When I ran out of the green zone one of the guys asked me to put my hands up, so I complied when he decided me to execute me for no reason. I did message him using in-game messaging service on my phone, which I know now is not allowed and I am ready to accept the consequences.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68dfrgzScpQ&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I didn't think there was anything wrong with what I did, after I asked you to put your hands in the air I specifically told you why you were being executed its not like I just shot you. as to you saying you tried to resolve the situation with me before reporting is a complete lie. you messeged me via the mobile phone saying you were going to report me and that's it. if you didn't engage the conversation making silly noises trolling us then it wouldn't of ended that way.

@ShaunLaaaD My main issue in this report is that the individual complies with your orders yet you listen to what he has to say for about 10 seconds before putting a bullet in his head. Furthermore the conversation that you have with him is very one-sided. You barely give him a chance to talk or beg for his life, and it seems that no matter what he would have said you would have taken the same action regardless. 

There is so much more you could have done in this situation (Gather a large crowd do a funny execution to a public audience for example) that could have been fun and creative but instead you end the situation very quickly and with very little roleplay, when in fact it could have been so much more.

Therefore in this instance I will be giving you a warning for the following rule (7.1.3), and if there is any instance in the future of you providing poor roleplay, action will be taken in the form of a ban.

Furthermore if you have any evidence of @Nusans breaking the following rule (2.8), please file a new report linking this report with it:

878f370b591c48b30d12fe07ae58023c.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back