What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Shepherd Kingston - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

fae

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Fae Love

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Shepherd Kingston

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/02/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2000

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: First of all I would like to just say that we tried to talk it out through QE but it resorted to Shepherd Kingston saying "take it to forums, I'd rather embarrass you there" so it wasn't very productive.

Context:
Yogi went into Weazel News for an interview for Frank. We waited outside and heard someone urgently say "Someone's in the Weazel News, someone's in the Weazel News, go go go." Gus called Yogi to run as it sounded like something was going to kick off. Gus moves the car and sees Yogi with his hands up, thinks he's getting robbed and we go in to help.
Gus tries to defend Yogi, hitting myself and a couple others with a sledgehammer. A couple of people, including myself, go down. Gus gets stabbed and also goes down. Shepherd and the others start yelling insults. Everyone who is downed gets medical treatment except me because when Yogi takes my downed body to the car to take me to pillbox, Shepherd Kingston takes the car and dumps me.

Conversation in QE:
Shepherd Kingston's reasoning to dump me was because I didn't give him Gus' name. He said he 'made it clear that I would survive' however I would dispute that his words during the drive were contradictory to his alleged intentions (for example, when he said "unfortunately he needs to learn his fuckin lesson). I would also question this because Gus was also downed - so the whole thing was just unnecessary and a shit show.

I would class this as RDM as there was no interaction between myself and Shepherd Kingston other than while he was driving me to the dumping location. He took my already downed body (not done by him) and used it as an opportunity to get back at Gus (who was already downed at the scene).

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1MPVvO3WwKKOWW/d1337pMLxIVh?invite=cr-MSx2bU0sMTkzNzY5MzczLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Before I go and put time into entertaining this, you have reported me for "(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. " 

Please show evidence to back up me attacking another player at all, yet alone without quality roleplay.  I did not attack any players.

Thank you.

Before I go and put time into entertaining this, you have reported me for "(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. " 

Please show evidence to back up me attacking another player at all, yet alone without quality roleplay.  I did not attack any players.

Thank you.

You did not attack any players, just killed someone. And in the clip you said something along the lines of  "...which is a shame because I don't like killing people, actually that's a lie..." while talking about killing me. So whatever you think is classed as an attack I guess.

How can I kill someone without attacking them? Please explain your logic.  The person who injured you is responsible for your injuries leading to your death, not me. 

If I did not attack anyone then I could not have possibly broken the RDM rule. Moving a player and attempting to negotiate your life for information is not RDM, I made the initial attempt to roleplay, I made continuous attempts from the get-go of me taking you in that vehicle to roleplay and give you chances, you made the choices to provide bare minimum roleplay whilst in the situation thus leading to your death. 

Actions have consequences, perhaps next time you will try to speak to your kidnapper more to save your life.

Yogi Winters

I would like to add to this, sadly I have nothing to back what i say other than the clip uploaded in the original post and I'm going off by memory, so if anyone feels like parts of my statement are incorrect then please correct me and ill discuss with you if i agree or disagree with what you will be correcting me on ❤️

I'm patiently waiting in the WN reception waiting for an interview to get hired there and all of a sudden I get a call from Gustavo Mendez saying "run run run" without time to react it was too late and three people (one of which is Alex Wong  and two others involved IDK their names) rush me saying put your hands up they check to see what i have on me and realized it wasn't much and then one asked for my pipe-wrench, in which I responded along the lines of "Aww come on you don't want that, it is what I use to clean peoples pipes" 😂; someone responded to my comment saying "okay well you can keep that then".

I decided to keep my hands up as I was so confused on what was going on and didn't want no trouble, Alex gets changed into WN clothing (Correct me if I'm wrong on who i thought it was), still keeping my hands up due to the confusion of getting robbed by another worker for WN and that I was facing two melee weapons pointed right at me so i assumed i was still getting mugged.

At this point Gustavo came into save me as he saw them holding me up, and had previously tried to warn me about them coming for me (after he heard them shouting about "someone inside" and then shotcalling "go go go") making it clear that I was in the middle of getting robbed; Gustavo's natural instinct kicked in and ran in to try and help me (refer to video 0:48)  initiating him trying to help my situation and save me.

At the point I decided to keep my hands up as I didnt want to get hurt which could of potentially resulted in me missing my interview and i was still extremely confused as i was there for an interview and the fact that i was getting robbed by someone who was in WN clothing and works for WN didn't make no sense to me at all; at this point everyone exchanged blows with weapons (ref 1:03) fae was unfortunately caught by Gustavo as collateral damage while he was fighting the others. Gustavo acting his injuries in a groaning voice asked "why are you robbing my boy" at which point Alex Wong stated "what are you doing you c$$$ I work at WN" (ref 1:03 - 1:14).

I started to call Gustavo a "nut job" and Gus asked me what is going on because at this point I was confused and i believe everyone else is confused; role-playing it out, Gustavo asked me "whats going on" I responded "I dont know you came in swing like a mad man"  which he responded "you had your hands up" (from the start It was clear i was getting robbed and then later it just got confusing as i didnt know if they was fcking about or they was still robbing me) (ref 1:23)

(ref 1:38 - 1:58) I was completely baffled and didn't know how to rp that further as it was chaos with no clear narrative (for me anyway, cant say for others) so at that point my main focus was just to get my friends to pillbox while saying some stupid comments to keep it as less awkward as possible(ref 2:01) as it seemed like it had calmed down so that proper rp can begin again and to move on from the situation.

(ref 2:01 - 3:00) I dropped Gustavo in front of his locked car, (ref 3:02) i go back into grab Fae (we both expressed our confusion to each other)

(ref 3:24) I got randomly tackled (just pissin about I guess?) thought nothing of it and continued to put fae in a local Sultant as their person vehicle was locked.

(ref 3:33) one of them decided to start ramming the locked personal vehicle with a local car?

(ref 3:36) i put Fae in the car and repaired it; I go to grab Gustavo, (ref 3:47) one of them takes the Sultant with Fae in it (they was fully aware of this) and drove off saying "cheers dickhead i got your mrs" while also potentially VDM or rammed me with the car as he drove off.

After that point they left me with Gustavo, I stood there so confused and also pissed off (didn't get a local car to take Gustavo to pillbox)  I was so baffled on how it didn't make sense and just stood their helplessly frustrated, confused and really bothered by the sht quality of rp produced by the 3 individuals, just shitty rp at that point.

NO VIDEO FOOTAGE FOR MY POV MOVING FORWARD ;-; (unless the 3 individuals can provide)

NHS came 3-5minutes later to help Gustavo, taking him to Pillbox

5-7 minutes after NHS left i go to buy a lockpick from the triad gas to break into Gustavo's car so no one steals it; as i unlock the car, Alex Wong returned to WN building (15 minute coo down period was broken - i don't have footage to prove exactly what time it happened)

Alex Wong proceeds to open the vehicle storage as i was about to drive off and started looting the vehicle, in which i hop out of the vehicle stating "right im going to need you to get out of the trunk and put everything back" then his friend in the green clothing comes over; Alex Wong and his friend hop in the Personal Vehicle they stole items out of, I hop in the back of the same vehicle and then Frank arrived at the scene (Frank was supposed to be hosting the interview) 

Frank asked Alex to let me go as he is boss at WN (unknowing that i wasn't hostage), Me talking in frustration as it was just more sht rp,  i asked "WHERE IS FAE" and the reply with (Something along the lines of "I dont know" then i shout "get out the f$$% car now what are you doing" (something along those lines from memory)

The guy in green clothing hops out of the vehicle and goes to the passenger window, that i was sat next to and puts a knife to my throat, fearing getting my neck slit open, I hop out of the vehicle, as soon as he runs to get in the vehicle, i swing at him with the pipe-wrench and after exchanging blows, I go down and they drive off in Gustavo's car and his stuff that was in it

Frank Raine and Benny (the hosts of my interview for WN) takes me pillbox and then I proceed with the interview, not knowing what happened to Fae.

I joined Liaison knowing it was just going to be "he says she says", I asked why they dumped Fae (the quality of rp wasn't good enough and the reason to execute someone wasn't up to standard) and then left as I was having a shitty day and i couldn't sit there listening to back and forwards so i just continued to rp with Frank and others for my WN Interview

BTW Frank Rainey and unfortunately BENNY ❤️ Appreciate the rp 😄 sucks my mood was off and i had a lot going on in my head during that time

Last edited by a moderator:
How can I kill someone without attacking them? Please explain your logic.  The person who injured you is responsible for your injuries leading to your death, not me. 

If I did not attack anyone then I could not have possibly broken the RDM rule. Moving a player and attempting to negotiate your life for information is not RDM, I made the initial attempt to roleplay, I made continuous attempts from the get-go of me taking you in that vehicle to roleplay and give you chances, you made the choices to provide bare minimum roleplay whilst in the situation thus leading to your death. 

Actions have consequences, perhaps next time you will try to speak to your kidnapper more to save your life.
I was unconscious - not dead - and you took me to the middle of nowhere away from any medical help with the intention for me to die, so yes you have played a massive part of my character being ‘killed’.

Why would you want to get the name of a person who is already downed at the scene where you are? You had no intentions of keeping me alive and it was all ego - you can see it in your conversation in QE too.

I won't waste my time or staffs writing another reply to this to explain the basic rules to you or that a conversation would have done your character a world of good should you put the effort in, but you chose not to, not me! 

Thanks SK

I won't waste my time or staffs writing another reply to this to explain the basic rules to you or that a conversation would have done your character a world of good should you put the effort in, but you chose not to, not me! 

Thanks SK
A conversation that has no reason or logic as the person you 'wanted info on' was literally down at the scene. When I asked you to explain that in QE, you told me to just take it forums so you can 'embarrass' me - then you left the call.

It's a shame you let your ego in the way, but fair enough! Will leave it for staff now.

Hello, I've looked over the footage and all the responses here.

I must say I am somewhat confused by this entire situation and the report.

The first situation

The video starts way to late for me to make any proper judgement, but based on the responses it seems there was very little roleplay preceeding Gustavo coming in with the sledgehammer, leaving everyone quite obviously confused (and depending of it there was prior roleplay or not, that might also be deemed RDM, but that's not for this report).

In said confusion I don't think there's anything abnormal about what Shepherd does, wanting to get answers for what just occurred and seizing the oppurtunity to do so. Him hitting Yogi with the car is perhaps not the best, but it's also impossible to judge if that's intentional or down to GTA mechanics/desync etc.

RDM

On to the actual topic of the report, RDM. Quite frankly I think you might've misunderstood what RDM is. Leaving someone who's downed to die does not constitute RDM.

Furthermore, even if it was, RDM requires a lack of roleplay. Now in the same sentence you state both that there is a lack of interaction but immediately contradict yourself.

I would class this as RDM as there was no interaction between myself and Shepherd Kingston other than while he was driving me to the dumping location.
Aside from this, the video also quite clearly shows Shepherd attempting to roleplay with you in the car, making it both clear what he wants as well as that he would do something if you didn't. Even at the point of dumping you he clearly tells you it was because you refused to turn on Gustavo.

I will say that I generally dislike dumping, but it's not against the rules and considering the RP preceeding it in this instance it's certainly to be expected.

Liaison/The report

Without actual context for the liaison (i.e a video or recording) it's hard to say anything definitively, but to be honest it doesn't sound particularly constructive from either side.

Summary

To summarise, what happened in the video from Shepherd's side has nothing to do with RDM. Roleplay was provided, and the consequences were implied quite clearly.

Denied

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back