What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - shifix - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

killersky

Your In-game name

Sabre

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

shifix

Date of the incident

30/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

during this incident, my best little brother shacky intiated on the trucks tires. however never got to do anything else. and got killed before any counter roleplay was performed.
in the teamspeak txt channel BA BA YA GA claimed that it was us who opend fire first.
however as you can see from video on our side and their side.
1. at that time only me and shacky were on site, the rest were 2 k out. shacky was standing next to them and i was still on parachute.
2. from their video you can hear the driver saying "shoot them! shoot them! before anyone opend fire from us." @2:20

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

https://plays.tv/s/Lb0qNk5Ciks5

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

no

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me give some extra intel on MY video.

You can clearly hear at 2.27 that my truck is being shot from the right side. 
After those hits Shifix returned fire. Those shots came from the front.
Clearly my truck was hit before Shacky was hit by us.

Besides all this i find the attitude off Sabre on teamspeak just horrendous, if you guys call that resolving an issue well... Great stuff. 

Let me give some extra intel on MY video.

You can clearly hear at 2.27 that my truck is being shot from the right side. 
After those hits Shifix returned fire. Those shots came from the front.
Clearly my truck was hit before Shacky was hit by us.

Besides all this i find the attitude off Sabre on teamspeak just horrendous, if you guys call that resolving an issue well... Great stuff. 
in both of my videos, you can see that only me and shacky were there during the initation on tires @chicken legs, and i have the suspision that you guys opened fire and rdm shacky because you started yelling shoot them shoo them at 2:20 and at 2:27 shots were fired towards your general direction which could have been stray round towards shacky.

Oké then i riddle you this. If shacky was alone there why has he got the audacity to innitiate 3 on 1? Hes all alone there vs us three untill you land. 

*mumbles something about value of life.*

Oké then i riddle you this. If shacky was alone there why has he got the audacity to innitiate 3 on 1? Hes all alone there vs us three untill you land. 

*mumbles something about value of life.*
valueing life is not a rule for rebels, however he did value his life. because i was going to be on the ground in 20 sec and we had a humming coming in which was 2k out at that time.

but all this really doesnt add any to this report does it?

First of all, I find it immature that you upload it on the forums. Seeing that you can't normally resolve an issue on teamspeak before going mad and telling us to fuck off out of the channel, since you didn't want to upload your point of view at that time. 

At the time I relayed on information from Ba Ba Ya Ga and he told me I could open fire. I watched his recording and it seemed like indeed he was getting shot from the side. 

Now, afterwards when I left the game I could finally access my recording and I can say that it was indeed me shooting and I'm willing to compensate your gear if the admins don't see this as an initation.

Next time act normal and try to resolve an issue. 

valueing life is not a rule for rebels, however he did value his life. because i was going to be on the ground in 20 sec and we had a humming coming in which was 2k out at that time.

but all this really doesnt add any to this report does it?
Read what you are saying. Value of life is not an rule for rebels? So basically doing stupid shit that would get you killed is what you would do in real life cause you're a rebel??

Him innitiating on 3 well armed guys without immediate  backup is doing stupid shit that would have gotten him killed IRL. I think it adds to the report cause its the whole thing that started all this.

First of all, I find it immature that you upload it on the forums. Seeing that you can't normally resolve an issue on teamspeak before going mad and telling us to fuck off out of the channel, since you didn't want to upload your point of view at that time. 

At the time I relayed on information from Ba Ba Ya Ga and he told me I could open fire. I watched his recording and it seemed like indeed he was getting shot from the side. 

Now, afterwards when I left the game I could finally access my recording and I can say that it was indeed me shooting and I'm willing to compensate your gear.

shacky would greatly accept the comp and we will hope this wont happen again, yes my attitude wasn't the best in ts however i nerver said "fuck off" i said "please leave our lobby"

and i really hope you guys wont have this confusion again as BA BA said the following 

<21:49:33> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": and with highly i mean i think you are lieing
<21:49:41> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": and you want to cover up for an itchy trigger finger
<21:49:54> "Sabre": not really.
<21:50:47> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": oke then let shacky upload the video
<21:50:57> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": and bring it up to the forums
<21:50:59> "Sabre": in your video you can see shacky
<21:51:01> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": we will go from there
<21:51:05> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": im done discussing this
<21:51:07> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": 
<21:52:02> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": im pretty sure the shots were comming from your lads and im happy to defend this on the forum
<21:52:04> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": cya there
<21:52:08> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": if you still want to

Read what you are saying. Value of life is not an rule for rebels? So basically doing stupid shit that would get you killed is what you would do in real life cause you're a rebel??

Him innitiating on 3 well armed guys without immediate  backup is doing stupid shit that would have gotten him killed IRL. I think it adds to the report cause its the whole thing that started all this.
that really is his own decision, we wouldnt have forseen that we would have been fired upon.

the reason he didnt go in full aggresive is because he was stalling for the rest of us. 

now this does not violate any server rule in this situation.

shacky would greatly accept the comp and we will hope this wont happen again, yes my attitude wasn't the best in ts however i nerver said "fuck off" i said "please leave our lobby"

and i really hope you guys wont have this confusion again as BA BA said the following 

<21:52:02> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": im pretty sure the shots were comming from your lads and im happy to defend this on the forum
 "My attitude wasn't the best" is an understatement. 

Which was after you told us to leave the channel, beforehand we tried resolving this issue endlessly and you didn't want to upload your POV. So what else could Ba Ba have said there? We gave you our video and you didn't want to give us your point of view as it "slowed your internet" down.  I'm compensating you when I get green light from the admins, whether or not this counts as an initiation or not.

Which was after you told us to leave the channel, beforehand we tried resolving this issue endlessly and you didn't want to upload your POV. So what else could Ba Ba have said there? We gave you our video and you didn't want to give us your point of view as it "slowed your internet" down.  I'm compensating you when I get green light from the admins, whether or not this counts as an initiation or not.
that there is as lie, you guys told me what was in your video however you never showed anything untill i uploaded first.

yes i got quite pissed, because you guys just called us liars and at that point i started argueing with you which you do not appreciate and kept calling me salty.

<21:43:19> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": i cant wait to see your point of vieuw
<21:43:33> "Sabre": https://plays.tv/s/Lb0qNk5Ciks5
<21:43:40> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": that took long o_O
<21:43:41> "Sabre": wasn't me like i said, i shot after shacky died
<21:43:46> "Sabre": 5 sec vid
<21:43:52> "Sabre": wont be sufficient for report
<21:44:09> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": thats not you
<21:44:14> "Sabre": it is me
<21:44:17> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": i want to see your point of vieuw

and at the end, you guys told me to report, i just wanted staff opinion before going further as you can see below

<21:38:43> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": So like i said
<21:38:51> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": upload the report or atleast your friend
<21:38:55> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": and ill share the vid
<21:39:10> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": someone on your clique got an ichy trigger finger
<21:44:22> "Sabre": that i my pov
<21:44:50> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": who is on the right side of my truck then
<21:45:03> "Sabre": shacky he intiated and was standing infront of yous
<21:45:08> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": no
<21:45:11> "Sabre": yes
<21:45:14> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": someone behind him behind the buildings
<21:45:26> "Ba Ba Ya Ga":

here you can see that infact (i showed my pov first)

In teamspeak you were unwilling to upload your video in any shape or form. 

That by itself made it extremely difficult to solve it right there and then.

The teamspeak turned into a did not. Did too situation.

We kept enforcing the fact that my truck was shot from the right side and if you had put uo the video at that point it would have shown otherwise.

As you can see i honestly thought you were defending an 3de party member. If you were an adult about this you could have shown the pov's faster and this whole thing did not blow up as bad as it did.

And again you being a gang representative and acting the way you did... maybe you should think about leaving these issues to someone els in the future.

6 minutes ago, killersky said:

that there is as lie, you guys told me what was in your video however you never showed anything untill i uploaded first.

yes i got quite pissed, because you guys just called us liars and at that point i started argueing with you which you do not appreciate and kept calling me salty.

and at the end, you guys told me to report, i just wanted staff opinion before going further as you can see below

<21:45:26> "Ba Ba Ya Ga":

This was all after the teamspeak "discussion". And why would we have to leave our games to upload OUR POV to defend something that we don't even know your POVs from? It just doesn't make sense.

And in the chat you only gave Ba Ba 1 POV, which we couldn't do much with and again this was after you told us to leave the channel.

I'm not going to be replying again, and my final statement was seen above already which is the following: 

"I'm compensating you when I get green light from the admins, whether or not this counts as an initiation or not."

This was all after the teamspeak "discussion". And why would we have to leave our games to upload OUR POV to defend something that we don't even know your POVs from? It just doesn't make sense.

And in the chat you only gave Ba Ba 1 POV, which we couldn't do much with and again this was after you told us to leave the channel.

I'm not going to be replying again, and my final statement was seen above already which is the following: 

"I'm compensating you when I get green light from the admins, whether or not this counts as an initiation or not."
i never said you had to leave your game however here

you said that i didnt gave a pov and that you had to provide me first

regarding

In teamspeak you were unwilling to upload your video in any shape or form. 

That by itself made it extremely difficult to solve it right there and then.

The teamspeak turned into a did not. Did too situation.

We kept enforcing the fact that my truck was shot from the right side and if you had put uo the video at that point it would have shown otherwise.

As you can see i honestly thought you were defending an 3de party member. If you were an adult about this you could have shown the pov's faster and this whole thing did not blow up as bad as it did.

And again you being a gang representative and acting the way you did... maybe you should think about leaving these issues to someone els in the future.
at the end, yes i was unwilling to upload. if it could be resolved in ts or just by talking then i rather do that. 

you said it was difficult to resolve however you could have shown your pov and by simply not jumping into conclusions and calling me a liar.

"we kept enforcing the fact that my truck was shot from the right side and if you had put uo the video at that point it would have shown otherwise."

sounds like you were infact taking your own gang side and unwilling to see it from ours.

"The teamspeak turned into a did not. Did too situation." 

at the end it was you guys who shot first, and it was a did not! we did not open fire first and we never initiated on life, even though it was suggested by gang mates on ts.

"As you can see i honestly thought you were defending an 3de party member. If you were an adult about this you could have shown the pov's faster and this whole thing did not blow up as bad as it did."

could say the same about you.

"And again you being a gang representative and acting the way you did... maybe you should think about leaving these issues to someone els in the future." 

i will not let you decide what i should or should not do, i helped my gang member as he does not know the rules completely himself and is infact still learning.

i never said you had to leave your game however here

you said that i didnt gave a pov and that you had to provide me first

regarding

at the end, yes i was unwilling to upload. if it could be resolved in ts or just by talking then i rather do that. 

you said it was difficult to resolve however you could have shown your pov and by simply not jumping into conclusions and calling me a liar.

"we kept enforcing the fact that my truck was shot from the right side and if you had put uo the video at that point it would have shown otherwise."

sounds like you were infact taking your own gang side and unwilling to see it from ours.

"The teamspeak turned into a did not. Did too situation." 

at the end it was you guys who shot first, and it was a did not! we did not open fire first and we never initiated on life, even though it was suggested by gang mates on ts.

"As you can see i honestly thought you were defending an 3de party member. If you were an adult about this you could have shown the pov's faster and this whole thing did not blow up as bad as it did."

could say the same about you.

"And again you being a gang representative and acting the way you did... maybe you should think about leaving these issues to someone els in the future." 

i will not let you decide what i should or should not do, i helped my gang member as he does not know the rules completely himself and is infact still learning.
"at the end, yes i was unwilling to upload."

Thank you.

"you said it was difficult to resolve however you could have shown your pov and by simply not jumping into conclusions and calling me a liar."

Please show me where I called you a liar? And in fact you told us with an angry voice "Then upload your POV now". Which you said multiple times and I said I wanted to see yours first so i dont waste time by leaving the game.

"sounds like you were infact taking your own gang side and unwilling to see it from ours."

And how could we see it from your side if you didnt upload your POVs? Haha lol..

"at the end, yes i was unwilling to upload."

Thank you.

"you said it was difficult to resolve however you could have shown your pov and by simply not jumping into conclusions and calling me a liar."

Please show me where I called you a liar? And in fact you told us with an angry voice "Then upload your POV now". Which you said multiple times and I said I wanted to see yours first so i dont waste time by leaving the game.

"sounds like you were infact taking your own gang side and unwilling to see it from ours."

And how could we see it from your side if you didnt upload your POVs? Haha lol..
"Thank you."

no problem

"Please show me where I called you a liar? And in fact you told us with an angry voice "Then upload your POV now". Which you said multiple times and I said I wanted to see yours first so i dont waste time by leaving the game."

1: <21:48:47> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": still i think your lieing cause there are 5 of you in the channel
<21:48:51> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": and bear shot at us
<21:48:53> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": Vliek got killed

2: <21:49:33> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": and with highly i mean i think you are lieing

3: all you guys said was wasnt us wasnt us wasnt us.

doesnt matter what i say, you guys just awnsered with :

<21:47:15> "Sabre": in your video, you told your mates to shoot him before the shots were fired
<21:47:19> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": yeah
<21:47:20> "Sabre": its obviously from yous man
<21:47:24> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": but they did not shoot did they
<21:47:26> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": i was too quick
<21:47:29> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": completely right

<21:49:25> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": so i HIGHLY doubt HIGHLY doubt that there are less than 2 of you there

<21:46:04> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": shots comming from the right
<21:46:09> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": where that heli landed of yours
<21:46:12> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": or your mates
<21:46:17> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": then shifix returns fire

and lets not forget, at the end it was you guys fault, not ours.

you guys even admitted

Now, afterwards when I left the game I could finally access my recording and I can say that it was indeed me shooting and I'm willing to compensate your gear if the admins don't see this as an initation.

just for staff here is the conversation between me and ba ba, as shifix has been claiming alot of stuff which are less the truth

<21:37:51> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": Let me know when its up, its really funny this. Shots comming from your gang and then shifix firing back
<21:38:08> "Sabre": like i said no shots fired from us
<21:38:38> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": like im hearing from my 7.1 surround sound shots are comming from my right, no allies from me present hitting my truck, then hearing and seeing shifix fire on shacky
<21:39:24> "Sabre": there was only 2 of us there at that time
<21:39:41> "Sabre": shacky*initiator, me on a parachute(you cant shoot from a chute)
<21:39:47> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": still receiving shots from the direction you guys came from
<21:39:57> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": so  i htink you need to have a chat who is lieing
<21:40:06> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": xD because this will be embaressing
<21:40:08> "Sabre": like i said there was 2 of us there
<21:40:18> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": hey what ever floats your goat my friend
<21:40:39> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": as i said shots hitting my truck and shifix returning fire
<21:40:44> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": dont care who did it
<21:40:46> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": someone did
<21:40:50> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": and someone is lieing on your end
<21:41:12> "Sabre": doesnt sound like its our fault, someone shot *you.
wasn't me or shacky
<21:41:18> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": case closed have a nice one and again, let me know when the report is up cause that person "dealing"with it will indeed be quite quick.
<21:43:08> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": bring that vid of yours when its up cause if you say you are the only one there
<21:43:13> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": it has to be you who shot
<21:45:26> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvUtybvg8Xg&feature=youtu.be
<21:45:27> "Sabre": as you can see on the video, no one from us
<21:45:31> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": put your ears to the test my friend
<21:45:40> "Sabre": ?
<21:45:47> "Sabre": yes i hear shots, however none of us
<21:45:55> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": 2.27
<21:46:00> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": 2 minutes 27 seconds
<21:46:04> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": shots comming from the right
<21:46:09> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": where that heli landed of yours
<21:46:12> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": or your mates
<21:46:17> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": then shifix returns fire
<21:46:19> "Sabre": wasnt us
<21:46:26> "Sabre": me and shacky were there during intiation
<21:46:29> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": Anyone can say that
<21:46:30> "Sabre": i came in with a jet
<21:46:31> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": wasnt us
<21:46:37> "Sabre": you can see it in video -_-
<21:46:40> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": sure seems like it
<21:46:53> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": as you can hear
<21:46:56> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": shots hitting my truck
<21:47:01> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": then shifix opens fire
<21:47:02> "Sabre": hahahahah
<21:47:15> "Sabre": in your video, you told your mates to shoot him before the shots were fired
<21:47:19> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": yeah
<21:47:20> "Sabre": its obviously from yous man
<21:47:24> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": but they did not shoot did they
<21:47:26> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": i was too quick
<21:47:29> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": completely right
<21:47:34> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": but we did not shoot stick to the facts still
<21:47:45> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": we only shot when my truck got hit
<21:48:02> "Sabre": like you said before, everyone cvan ssay that. except i have recording of none of my mates being there except me and shacky
<21:48:32> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": then its unfortunate if that would be the case  but clearly we shot in defence after my truck got hit
<21:48:47> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": still i think your lieing cause there are 5 of you in the channel
<21:48:51> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": and bear shot at us
<21:48:53> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": Vliek got killed
<21:49:12> "Sabre": like i said before during the intiation it was just me and shacky
<21:49:15> "Sabre": the re4st was 2k out
<21:49:25> "Ba Ba Ya Ga": so i HIGHLY doubt HIGHLY doubt that there are less than 2 of you there

I think you're lying = calling someone a liar?

I did admit that I shot you. AND as I said how many times? Mind counting? Im comping if the admin doesnt see that as an initiation from your end.

Now can we wait for an admin? Thanks..

I called you a liar because of the following

- unwilling to upload your point of vieuw.

- multiple people joined into the fight and we had no clue who was standing where ( i told you this multiple times and the only thing you had to do was to upload your pov.)

That teamspeak thing you keep pastaing is AFTER you told us to fuck off out your teamspeak channel.

Do you think its wierd we think that you might be lieing if you refrain from posting evidence that clears your or your gangs name? And get highly vulgar in your speech at the same time?

My oppinion is that we were in our full right to doubt your pov if you dont post counter evidence.

I called you a liar because of the following

- multiple people joined into the fight and we had no clue who was standing where ( i told you this multiple times and the only thing you had to do was to upload your pov.)

That teamspeak thing you keep pastaing is AFTER you told us to fuck off out your teamspeak channel.

Do you think its wierd we think that you might be lieing if you refrain from posting evidence that clears your or your gangs name? And get highly vulgar in your speech at the same time?

My oppinion is that we were in our full right to doubt your pov if you dont post counter evidence.

i was unwilling to post my side at that time because, i was flying ingame, i was landing at rebel shortly after, and was pretty much "playing" on the server.

you guys told me that you guys seen each other video, which makes me think that you guys pov is uploaded and can be shown. which you guys denied untill we upload ours.

sounds like miscommunication from you guys not ours. and i do not have to justify a mistake from you guys.

-That teamspeak thing you keep pastaing is AFTER you told us to fuck off out your teamspeak channel.

never told you guys to "fuck off" i said now i want you guys to leave our lobby/channel.

-And get highly vulgar in your speech at the same time?

if you have recording of this then i would like to hear it, as far as i remember you guys were more aggresive then we were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back