What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Shon & Traxy Son - RDM and VDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antjo

Your In-game name

[CN] Antjo

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

shon And Traxy son

Date of the incident

28/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my mate where doing uranium and this guy looked suspicius but we decided to land and like a couple seconds later he rams my heli with his helicopter and after my friend gets rdmed and i get executed with him saying nothing.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/LOF1wVcplm4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your In-game name

[SCF] Alfie [SE]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Shon & Traxy Son

Date of the incident

28/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So i was a fresh spawn heading to the black market in my helicopter to gear up, and when i arrive two guys run over with guns out tell me something which i can't hear as my helicopter was fully spun up, so i assumed it was just warnings for me to go, seeing as i had nothing so i took off and got RDMed. This also shows the same guys RDM two more guys from TCK, which shows them initiate wrongly and proceed to RDM. I asked the guys to my teamspeak lobby however they would not come so i ditched any effort to sort it out with them.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5a6dbb559a955fddbc/mass-rdm
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

well anyway listen you were talking with your friend but i was speaking as you can see stop the chopper and get out but you fly away so... i started to shot 

and about shon i dont really know its up to him he's the one shot you , whatever i think you want to change your report mate ... we are not from the same gang didnt knew he was rdming so its not up to me m8 + we are not from the same gang .

+ as you said in 1:20 min you said i cant hear him so its no my problem mate 

your friend also report me so just merge the  reports ...

his name is randy
Do you have anything to say about your fail rp and we are not gonna merge since shon vdmed my heli and you are in here for fail rp.

well anyway listen you were talking with your friend but i was speaking as you can see stop the chopper and get out but you fly away so... i started to shot 

and about shon i dont really know its up to him he's the one shot you , whatever i think you want to change your report mate ... we are not from the same gang didnt knew he was rdming so its not up to me m8 + we are not from the same gang .

+ as you said in 1:20 min you said i cant hear him so its no my problem mate 
It is still in the video that you RDM though, if its on me or not. So thats you're problem and you'll have to face the consequences bud.

welp you said yourself you didnt heared so... anyway idc tbh cuz its your problem 
What do you mean, if I can hear you all i can presume is that you don't want me there so I left. You should have fired warnings.

i told you to stop and get out and you flew away 
Watch the video, can you or can you not hear yourself say that? Cause I can't and i didnt.

Bottom line is, you didnt have to shoot my helicopter up like that, disabling the tail rotor will do. But you should have shot warnings first.

i was trying to disable it mate shon is the one shot you so i dont understand why do you report me ... 

did not killed you or destroyed your heli

i was trying to disable it mate shon is the one shot you so i dont understand why do you report me ... 

did not killed you or destroyed your heli
You still rdmed other guys, and I gave you the opportunity to talk it out in teamspeak and you didn't so it is your loss, and I am not going to argue here as you've lost your chance and we'll see what the admins decide.

You've been reported by other people too, and its seen in my video. 

i told him to surrender but they got guns out one started to spray me so i killed him and his friend killed me so... anyway good luck your report seems useless since you didnt thinked that much about it  

i told him to surrender but they got guns out one started to spray me so i killed him and his friend killed me so... anyway good luck your report seems useless since you didnt thinked that much about it  
Like I said, you failrp initiated anyway, and we could have sorted it on teamspeak, but we'll see how it goes.

After reviewing the evidence i have came to the conclusion that i will be issuing a ban on both player's today. Shon without a doubt deliberately VDM'ed your stationary huron with his hummingbird causing it to explode and causing you to die in the process. Traxy Son then came up and decided to outright RDM your friend with No words spoken. I see there is also another report a player thread involving the same 2 players so I will merge both of the report's and deal with them as one.

Action Taken: VDM and (RDM -2nd forum report, can be seen above)

Name: shon

Steam ID: 76561198258876644

GUID: fd1a5c53e6f474ee059ae0f7d4406a84

Traxy son is currently already banned for ANOTHER forum report involving RDM therefore this will be added on top of that one too. 

Action Taken: RDM

Name: Traxy Son

Steam ID: 76561198161071532

GUID: d3eefc1177053b23d1927d5185d9179c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back