What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Shoot - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

xStorm

Unlinked
Your In-game name

Storm

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Shoot

Date of the incident

01/09/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Shoot's gang member, "Tiddles" appears to have crashed his car at the fuel station and me being the good Samaritan I am, I pull over to help him out. I have a look around the Hatchback to inspect the damage, in which the wheels were not burst. At this point it seemed a little sketch because "Tiddles" Could have just drove back to Kavala to fetch a toolkit. I then hop in the vehicle to see if anything else is damaged then get out and back in to move it in which "Tiddles" locks the vehicle then he unlocks it. Whilst repairing I see armed men rush me with weapons telling me to put my hands up then 2 shots can be heard. I kill one of them then "Shoots" kills me. I asked him to come to Teamspeak to resolve it in which his reply was, "I shot first" and "He wasn't going to let me get away after killing his friend". "Shoots" understanding is that even though he may not have been the one to shoot at me initially he is able to kill me when I am defending my self from attempted RDM.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgCKSVaAHdk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alrighty, having a look at the evidence to write up a response and have it all ready I see this is actually a hell of a lot more simple than first glance. One of these two already has been kicked very recently to readup on the rules by Sonder and I am sure that one knows who he is and I am disappointed he did not grasp the idea properly nor helped ensure his friend in this case also was up to scratch as this is actually worse than "Hands up or die"... let me see, I hear "Get down" *bang bang* "hands up, hands up, hands up" *More bang, dies* ... not even going to bother wasting time further with that it is evident enough in itself there is no actual roleplay of any quality other than that we just throw in the rubbish pile. Wake up call inbound then, same goes for his friend "Shoot" who also RDMs as he joins in regardless of any shooting it is his own responsibility to ENSURE that BEFORE he pulls the trigger or even thinks about it that there has actually been some sort of quality roleplay unless of course said person decides to try shooting him as well but that does not happen.

Tommy Timson - Action Taken (2.2)

Shoot - Action Taken (2.2)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back