What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Si Angelfall - Poor/Low Quality RP *(Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TYSEE

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

RussianMafiaSmurf

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Si Angelfall

Date of the incident

29/12/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So me and another gang member decided to rob a gas station hoping to get some quick cash. Si Angelfall turns up requesting a toolkit, so i tell him no this is my shop now since i thought he was just going to come in and taze me. He then says let me buy a toolkit or you will be shot, my gangmember was stood behind him with a gun to his head and said no you are not. Angellfall then proceeds to do a 180 and spray him down. Angellfall was also breaking the downed rule since he had died 5 minutes before hand which he admitted. We tried to resolve it in teamspeak but angelfall thought he was completely in the right in this situation and when asked why would AR turn up to a fuel station robbery and gun people down when they can be tazed, they replied because AR can do that. Tbh i dont think AR can turn up to a fuel station and say give me a toolkit or your dead.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgGLhM0C_bk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Im just gonna correct couple points here as it looks like you are putting words to my mouth. The rule what you are referring here is:

[SIZE=medium](5.4) When you are revived/downed:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes.[/SIZE]

I died over 15min before entering this situation with you. Also worth to note, that the last situation where I died was not the same one, where I think this rule is more towards to. However like I think you tried to put trough I did fail to follow the 15min "CD" period of not engaging in combat. Mistakes do happen and unfortunately this rule is one of the hardest to follow, as there is no visible icons nor anything to follow and I do not play with a stopwatch. 

I do also need to disagree of me saying the situation was completely cool or that I was in the right. I did end the session with you as it looked like nothing was coming out of it. This is because I personally felt that you where just picking words from my sentences and looping the situation without any other purpose but hammer as much stuff on my ears without being able to respond. Obviously more than the apology from that situation, and from the fact that I ruined your evening failing to deliver suitable amount of RP what you required, I cannot offer. It was clear in liaison room that apology was not enough for you as you interrupted me 2 times trying to give you one.  

Personally I did believe and do still believe that the encounter was raster unique, but not "Poor/Low Quality RP". For me the whole encounter trough out during that gas station was rather fun. Sorry again that you obviously see it otherwise. Sometimes you just got places to be and all you see around you is wrecked vehicles. For the record and clarity I want to add the whole event from my arrival till my death not just the part where your buddy tries to blow my brains out: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sadly the voice is not in sync for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
these are the rules I would like to address as I was the one shot and killed first. 

(9.1.8) Police are not allowed to execute players. This was abolished in UK law in 1965 . (Punishment is a ban)

At no point in this whole situation was tyson told “non-lethal” forced is to be used, I am told by many cops that it is expected that cops will use non-lethal action to control a situation until they are either fired on or a higher up in the situation authorises them, Now I understand Angelfall is a higher up, but for people with pistols robbing a fuel station robbery you would think that non lethal would be first in mind on how to go about the situation. Angelfall tried to say that he had no rubbers as he was on AR patrol with a mk1, but he has a tazer nontheless. 

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

I was the second personel to enter the gas station robbery on the side of tyson. I walked in to hear angelfall saying to tyson he wants a toolkit, from what i gathered he was just joking around trying to make it look like he was going to stop tyson and then just ask for a toolkit, but then when tyson denies his request, angelfall proceeds to say “If you do not give me a toolkit, you will be shot” with his mk1 out implying he will be killed. As I was behind mr angelall at this moment I pull my pistol out behind him to his head and say the words “no you will not” and he turns round and sprays me down. I recieves literally 0 RP when I was basically executed by angelfall, I wasnt told to put my gun away, I was told I would be apprehended nevermind shot, and this quality of RP from a higher up in a whitelisted faction is ridiculous.

Personally I did believe and do still believe that the encounter was raster unique, but not "Poor/Low Quality RP". For me the whole encounter trough out during that gas station was rather fun. Sorry again that you obviously see it otherwise. Sometimes you just got places to be and all you see around you is wrecked vehicles. For the record and clarity I want to add the whole event from my arrival till my death not just the part where your buddy tries to blow my brains out: 
So you are trying to say from start to finish you had a high standard of roleplay, also a "unique situation" you think asking for a toolkit or you will be shot is unique? I really think you need to rethink some things. You are trying to make the situation seem ok because you rped with people whilst you were dead, sorry but for me that doesn't make anything in that situation ok. Quite frankly for someone to be in a position that you are in (Si of police force, White listed faction) its honestly horrendous. Also my buddy didn't try and blow your brains out he just had a gun to the back of your head and you spun round and shot him without any threat given from him to your life. But i guess that's something "AR" Can do because that seems acceptable. 

Okay after reviewing the evidence and reply's from the people within the report I and other members of staff have came to the decision that this is against our rule set. You went into a a hostile situation as there was a gentlemen robbing the fuel station, You then started to speak to the rebel and ending up threatening him over a toolkit. This in my opinion was not good as your suppose to be a member of the police force and your threatening someones life over buying a toolkit, although we did not agree with it it is not the worse rp going. You then decided to spin around and kill a person because he pulled out his pistol and said "no your not" after you threatened to kill the other man. This rp is not acceptable and you have broken the rule of 2.2 Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban). There was no high quality roleplay before killing the person and we have decided to issue a ban.

SteamID - 7656119797537950

Rule - 2.2 Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back