What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - SI Brandon Pigeon [8661] - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finbar

Your In-game name

Finbar

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SI Brandon Pigeon [8661]

Date of the incident

06/23/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We negotiated a HM and left with the one free hemtt given to us, got chased by brandon and spiked. He disabled my vehicle and initiated and then told me to stay in as if i decamped i would be shot. I stayed inside the HEMTT and he ripped me out after I complied with his orders.

Asked him why he killed me and he said I was a threat despite clearly not being as complying with his orders. Not interested in resolving.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrF0-CNHu0Y&amp;feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Brandon Pigeon

Hello, In this situation there was a HM Treasury where a deal was made for them to have "one" truck of gold and leave the compound. At no point did we make an agreement for free passage, in this instance we made a plan on how we was going to stop the truck and as you can see it was spikestripped and we disabled the engine on the truck. They made it clear in the compound they were involved with each other and upon the disabling of the truck we were being shot at by his "Friends" who was had encountered at the HM... It was clear to me upon taking shots that Finbar has switched the passenger seat of the truck to decamp on the opposite side to jump out and kill us. At the point of his freinds shooting us this became a gunfight I deemed it nesseary to shoot finbar when he switched seat before he could decamp on the opposite side and kill us. I see nothing wrong with what I have done we iniated upon him his freinds shot us therefore deeming him involved Im not gonna give you the chance to become a threat and netralize it before it comes one. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
You told me to stay in the vehicle, and I did so.  If I had tried to decamp I would then be a threat and shooting me would be fair game.  You can't just rip someone out who is complying with your orders because they "could" become a threat.  

You told me to stay in the vehicle, and I did so.  If I had tried to decamp I would then be a threat and shooting me would be fair game.  You can't just rip someone out who is complying with your orders because they "could" become a threat.  
At no point did we say stay in the vehicle we said get out you was not compliying with my orders you was switching seats to obviously decamp therefore you are a threat to life end of. Also it was clear you was involved with the people who shot us "you even said shoot them shoot them" and why did you switch seat you was not complying you had plenty of time with 2 rifles pointed at your head...

At no point did we say stay in the vehicle we said get out you was not compliying with my orders you was switching seats to obviously decamp therefore you are a threat to life end of
You said "get out of the vehicle with a weapon and you will be shot" etc.  I stayed in the vehicle and didn't decamp with a weapon.

If I was going to decamp then I would have already.  I was in the passenger seat for at least 5 seconds plus before you ripped me.  You can't just shoot me because you think I'm going to do something.  I'm going to leave this to staff to decide whether or not it is a rulebreak.

As an involved party, the driver of the Police Prowler, and the person standing to the right of Brandon Pigeon in the ending scene, I feel obliged to point out that is not what I said at all.

When I stepped out of the prowler my words were: 

Stop that motor vehicle sir!

Get out that vehicle or else we will have to disable the engine

Get out now!
After Brandon disabled the vehicle, I then said:

If you present a weapon to officers, lethal force will have to be used - and that goes to your friends. 
Before I had reached the end of "- and that goes to your friends" your friends had already opened fire on us, before you could communicate that I had threatened them. 

You knew from the HM that we were together, throughout the course of RP so when you fire upon my vehicle they can shoot you.  However I believe you do not have the right to rip me straight out of the HEMTT as I was still following your commands as I did not present a weapon to you.  Just as you can't shoot someone who's in restraints I believe the same sort of logic applies here.

Ok, so after much deliberation with other staff members I have come to the following conclusion.

Brandon, You shot Finbar here based on a perceived future threat. Whether Finbar was going to decamp and kill you or not is irrelevant, he was never given the chance to show what he was going to do. You cannot shoot based on something you think a person might do. For all intents and purposes, that is like shooting an unarmed rebel because you are in a fight and he might have a gun in his backpack.

Based on your own perspective, he was told to stop the vehicle or it would be disabled, and it was. He was then told to not pull a gun or he would be met with lethal force, which he complied with by doing nothing, at which point you shot and killed him despite complying with your demands.

For that, you will be receiving a ban under 2.2.

Report Action-ed: Brandon Pigeon 2.2 - 7 days

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back