What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - SI Dan Barretto [AC123] - Poor/Low Quality RP (rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a d a m

Your In-game name

A D A M

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SI Dan Barretto [AC123]

Date of the incident

31/10/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

In my can waiting for my mate to hop in so we can leave and he is about to be initiated on but as he gets in my tires are initiated on and before Dan had even finished the sentence he had already taken out a tire.
I dont feel the need to resolve this as he should know by now that the type of RP isnt acceptable here with him being such a high rank within the police., i especially dont expect this behaviour from a whitelisted faction member.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzSYFqzRtOs&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello there, I am sorry that you have had to post a report due to this issue. Firstly, I would just like to point out that I was sent the following messages after the incident occurred. I would have preferred if I was given the chance to resolve this issue in a liason room. 

<21:00:26> "Tiger Jiggins": I will try get down liason in a bit
<21:00:30> "Tiger Jiggins": If not i will just leave it

Last edited by a moderator:
As Xkan has stated, if possible, it would be lovely to see a longer video of the previous events occurring as we were told that if we tazed one of your gang members we would be shot (threat to life). Previous to this, you had taken a police officer hostage.

The evidence you've provided is far from sufficient, we have no way of knowing what type of situation you were engaged in before hand. I'll ask again you said you recorded a few minutes with shadowplay, mind uploading the rest of the footage? @A D A M

You state that you were not involved in the situation yet your gang members are getting into the van? Also, the hostage-taking is 100% relevant to this situation as I arrived when the hostage was let go by multiple armed rebels (members of your gang) which is where the officers on the scene had their lives threatened by your gang members.

You state that you were not involved in the situation yet your gang members are getting into the van? Also, the hostage-taking is 100% relevant to this situation as I arrived when the hostage was let go by multiple armed rebels (members of your gang) which is where the officers on the scene had their lives threatened by your gang members.
I was the person who took the "hostage", all i did was rob him for gear and im pretty sure his life wasnt threatened in that entire situation as i just let him go afterwards on good terms. If you can show a video of someone lethally initiating then that would be great as from my perspective all i got was really poor initiation.

You may not have threatened the hostage's life, however after a good foot chase, with your gang, our lives were threatened. The person who threatened our lives then entered the van. 

For the reviewing Staff memeber/s

I was on staff duty at the time with @DELETER

I saw the whole situation form when the PC / PCSO Got a armed rebel into cuffs to when the back up arrived.

r it was maybe 10-15 minutes prior
It was not. Maybye 5 Minuets at a push.  You guys took an officer hostage, stripped him of his gear and let him go. Not much roleplay but it was sufficient.  Backup arrives just as the officer is let go and told to walk to agios PD.  The driver of the van goes to the garage and get his vehicle out while other gang mates exchange words with the officers. They get in your van your tyres are shot. I am very confident that your gang was warned to stop and place there hands on there head before you returned with your van. @DELETER may be able to shed some light on it but I TP'd Over to you to see what was going on when you entered the greenzone (Garage)

Need any info / any questions please give me a message.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to say a couple of things, 1 i would like a non police admin to deal with this report so that any bias towards the police is gone and 2, i was not involved in any initiation to put my hands up or anything i was just running around and then went to get a van out. This report is entirely about the poor initiation in the clip and nothing else as it was unrelated from my end.

also i dont see why i need a longer video when this isnt an RDM case, all i am highlighting is the initiation and no time to comply

2, i was not involved in any initiation to put my hands up or anything i was just running around and then went to get a van out.
You were not simply 'running around' you knew exactly that you were going to get a van so that you could drive your friends out of there. Even though you state you were not involved in any initiation, your gang initiated on us whilst you were in the area armed. Your gang member (the person who threatened out life) then got into the van, involving you in the whole situation. Also in the recording, you can hear one of your members (possibly you) saying "Are we leaving now?, go go go go go". I will leave this up to an Admin to decide the outcome as in my opinion, what i did was in no way a breach of server rules or low role-play due to previous events that had occurred.

The context leading up to an event like this is important. For example:

did you run away while a police officer was trying to arrest you? Was there roleplay leading up to the incident? Did you just run away from the officer who was trying to roleplay?

All of these questions remained unanswered. You have been asked several times to give further video evidence and have not provided it.

You are reporting for poor/low quality RP, and a 13 second video is not sufficient to establish if this is true or not.

This is why we have the line "Please give as much detail as possible along with video/screenshot evidence so we can make the correct judgement. Any evidence provided must show context of the situation, therefore it is advised  to supply 2-3 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs."

Also I can assure you that members of staff are not biased when dealing with in game issues such as this. 

That said, the actions of SI Dan Baretto were abrupt, and his actions were rushed however we cannot know what roleplay was given prior to the very short video, therefore it is not sufficient to warrant a ban.

Report rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back